Chapter 23 (updated)

Thank you, so much for 18k. I'm so very grateful for all of you readers. I really honestly didn't think I would get even 100 reads, but 18k is insane!

Dario

Standing in front of my entire family with the girl I love after I just fucked her was not exactly something I ever wanted to happen. Both of us stand sheepishly in the doorway of our house with hickeys littered all over our bodies, sex hair, clothes wrinkled from when they were thrown off earlier, and no underwear.

Kingston and I aren't exactly shy about how intimate we are. I mean our whole family knows it, but still the deadly looks Andres and Armando are sending my way send shivers down my spine. I feel like a naughty little boy who just got caught jacking off. I can't even imagine how Kingston feels right now as she is the one not wearing any underwear.

"I can't hold it anymore!" My mother announces. "Are we getting more grandbabies?" Kingston and I send deadly glares in Talia and Juans' direction. We didn't want anyone to know about the possible pregnancy and they were the only two who knew.

 They put their arms up in surrender and Juan says. "Don't look at us it was all Rosalin." 

Rosa glares at Juan and spits. "Snitches get stitches."

"What are you going to do?" Juan taunts. "Glitter me?"

"No, but I can make sure you never have babies." She threatens.

"Jokes on you, Pequeno, I'm gay. I don't need babies." Juan responds. (little one)

"What does it mean to be gay?" Sky asks curiously.

"It means I only date guys," Juan replies.

"Can girls date girls?" Sky asks.

"Yes, Sky, girls can date girls. A person can date whoever they want. No matter what gender." Kingston says.

"So that means I can date Rosa?"

"Yes, you can date Rosa." My mother replies.

Sky turns to Rosa and smiles. "Can you be my girlfriend, Rosa?"

"Sure!" Rosa says excitedly before pecking Sky on the lips.

"That is definitely not the first time that has happened," Kaden muses, earning himself an elbow in the ribs from Eliana.

"Girls what I meant is you can date in the future, but perhaps right now isn't the best time. You're only six and seven." My mother tries to reason.

"That's not fair," Rosa protests. "Queenie and Dorito dated when they were five and six."

"They kissed, Rosalinda, there is a difference between a little kiss and dating." My father says.

"Then can Sky and I kiss?" Rosa asks. I don't bother to listen to the response instead I turn towards Kingston. "Aren't they too young to know their sexuality?"

"Juan has known he was gay since age six? I think it just depends on the person." She responds.

"You two never answered the question," Leta says after some time. "Are we getting more grandbabies?"

Kingston presses herself further into my chest. I gently wipe the tear that falls down her cheek. She looks at me and silently pleads with her eyes for me to answer. I softly stroke her hair as I answer. "No, Valentina told us it was just stress. Kingston is not pregnant."

Leta and my mother's hopeful faces falter slightly. "That's probably for the best as we are in the midst of a war." My mother says her expression slightly pained.