Chapter 45

I landed in Russia two hours ago. Toly wasn't expecting me, but he was more than willing to lend me a shoulder to cry on. Letty was staying over so she tried to cheer me up by making me her delicious fudge and caramel brownies and Disney movies. I started bawling in the middle of Hercules when Hades yelled at the little blue and red guys. I don't remember their names. And then I fell asleep in the middle of Mulan.

The little monster woke me up after about three hours so I had Niklaus carry me downstairs because I was too tired to get off my ass. He sat me on the counter while he made me a box of Kraft Mac and cheese. This pregnancy is making me super horny so I was focusing on the flexing muscles of Niklaus as he stirred the pot of Mac and cheese. I would never cheat on Dario, but that didn't mean I couldn't look. Looky no touchy. Who said that? I'm pretty sure someone said that in a movie or show.

"Here you go boss," Nik sets down a bowl of steaming Mac and cheese in front of me. Is it possible to get wet from the sight of food? I don't know if it is, but if it is then I would definitely be wet right now.

"Thank you, Nikky," I say taking a bite of the delicious Mac and cheese. "Are you going to have some?" I ask.

"The last time I ate your food you threatened to stab me," He deadpans. This is true.

"Yes, well now I'm giving you permission to eat my food." He hesitantly scoops some of the Mac and cheese into a bowl and starts eating.

"Do you know what you're having yet, boss?" He asks after he swallows.

"How many times have I told you to call me Kingston?" I quirk a brow, giving him the mom look. The look Gianna and Leta always give me. "And yes I'm having a girl."

"Congratulations, Kingston!" He exclaims. "I guess you do always get your way, huh?" He raises a teasing brow. Before I left I told him I wanted a girl. Not because I didn't want a boy, but because I wanted to have the first female leader of the American Italian mafia. I wanted a little mini badass.

I nod and hold out my arms. He looks at me with a quizzical expression so I grab the color of his black polo and bring him in for a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist and places his chin on my shoulder. This cutie is the biggest softy ever once he feels comfortable enough. I've actually known him since he was nine years old and now he is nineteen. He was one of the kids in the human trafficking ring Toly and I infiltrated. His father was a trafficker at the time. That of course was before I killed him, but ever since Anatoly has been training him along with some other kids who didn't have a family. The two Russian twats had no idea Anatoly was doing this under their noses the whole time.

"Nik," Anatoly says, walking into the kitchen giving Niklaus a nod. "Kingston, your baby daddy is at my front gate asking to speak to you. Well, not asking, demanding."

"What?!" I exclaim. "How the fuck did he find me?"

"I don't know, but have you ever considered he might have put a tracker on you. I mean you put one in him." Anatoly suggests.

I ponder the thought for a moment. I'm the only one who has access to bloodstream trackers because I'm the one who invented them meaning he would have had to put a tracker on my person. The only thing I wear every day is my necklace and he knew I was alive meaning the tracker would have to be in my necklace.

"That little shit!" I curse. "Whatever, Nik can you escort him to my room?" I ask.

"Yes, Kingston." Nik exits the kitchen and I move to take the pot of Mac and cheese up the stairs. "Do you need me to be there?" Toly asks.

"No, thank you. I'll be fine." I hug Toly and walk up the stairs to my bedroom, pot of Mac and cheese in hand. I sit in one of the leather chairs and casually wait for the man I'm pissed at to barge through the door.