Chapter 9

Kingston's outfit⬆️

Kingston's outfit⬆️

Dario

"How do you have the same shoe size as me?" I ask Kingston who is pulling on a pair of my Nike socks. 

"I don't know, you have small feet." She answers, now pulling on a pair of white air forces, that she stole from me. I don't mind they're brand new and I have plenty of other pairs. 

"I wear a size 12, which is a fucking thirteen and a half in women's." I retort. 

"Ok, then I have big feet." She shrugs. 

I roll my eyes, "Come on, Bigfoot. I'm hungry." As if on cue my stomach grumbles. 

"See it's speaking to me," I whine. 

She laughs, "Alright, let's feed the big baby." She goes to walk past me but I catch her wrist pulling her into my chest.

"I want a kiss, first," I say, tapping my puckered lips. I only finished kissing her ten minutes ago, but it feels like a lifetime. 

She sighs, "Dario, I really like you, but what just happened in the shower can't happen again. At least not until after the trial."

"I understand," I sigh, "But I have a question."

"Shoot," She says. 

"Why do you have the rule in place and why are you so adamant about not breaking it?"

"Two years ago, when I first started my law firm, I had a lawyer who worked for me. She started doing a friends with benefits, no feelings time of relationship with a client. I of course, like a dumb ass, approved of the relationship. Well, she caught feelings, he rejected her then she ended up breaking into his apartment and destroyed everything. It hurt the reputation I was trying to build. As for being adamant about not breaking the rule. I hate hypocrites." She explains. 

"You've already broken it," I state, pointing out the obvious. 

"I know because you're so fucking hard to resist," She whines. "Why do you have to have those stupid blue eyes that stupidly draw in my stupid self because my stupid heart and my stupid cunt can't resist those stupid eyes?"

"Am I," I muse, walking towards her. I grab her hips and give them a squeeze. "That's a lot of stupidity."

"I know," She huffs. "My heart is stupid and my cunt is more stupid."

I bow my head and nibble on her earlobe. She sighs against me. "Then I must be just as stupid, if not more because I can't resist you in any way." I press my hips into her and she gasps, drifting off into a moan.

  Yeah, baby, moan for me, just like you moaned when you came on my cock. Four times. Four, motherfuckers. I'd like to see you try to make your spouse cum that many times in less than an hour.