Chapter 6

Kingston

"I'm hungry," Rosa whines, "Can I get cotton candy, please?"

"Why don't we get real lunch and then we can get cotton candy for dessert?" Dario suggests. He glances at me and sticks his finger in his mouth, gagging. I bite my lip to suppress my smile. I don't like cotton candy either. 

"Okay!" Rosa squeals, "I want pizza!"

We make our way towards what you would call the food court of the zoo. We've been here for two hours and it's a little past two o'clock. After the giraffes, we went to see the newborn tiger cubs and then watched the penguins perform a show.

I have to admit twelve penguins fighting over a dead seal has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Dario agreed with me and we spent the whole show gushing and awing while getting horrified looks from the other spectators. Rosy was fascinated by the show. I honestly think she would make a great assassin or bounty hunter one day.

Such a shame her parents don't want her to know. She's obviously intelligent, far beyond her years. At seven years old her favorite movie is Fight Club. I learned she does gymnastics which comes in handy for assassins. A shame it is.

"What can I get you, sweetheart?" A sweet old lady at the counter of Porcupine Pizza asked us breaking me out of my thoughts. 

"A large cheese pizza please with three pink lemonades!" Rosy says happily. She must really like pizza. 

"Coming right up, dear." The lady says. She shouts our order to the kitchen before filling up our drinks.

Handing us our drinks she says, "That will be $23.50." I go to grab some cash out of my jeans pocket but Dario stops my hand. The only thing is stopping my hand means his hand was on my ass. I have to admit it felt good, almost natural. If it was any other person I would snap their neck, but with Dario, it feels fucking fantastic.

He retracts his hand with a sheepish smile and a hint of a blush on his cheeks. My ass suddenly feels cold. "I'm paying. You paid for the tickets. Which I will be paying you back for that." He states while handing his black card to the lady. 

"You don't have to pay me back. Seeing all the cute animals and Rosy's infectious smile was payment enough." I reassure. 

"Fine but I'm buying you something at the gift shop," Dario says with a boyish grin on his face that makes my heart skip a beat. 

"I could live with that," I flash him an equally large and childish grin. 

"What an adorable family. Your daughter is beautiful." The lady compliments. We don't bother to correct her since we've been getting these types of compliments all day. Instead, we just say 'thank you.'

Getting these compliments I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like if I had a daughter of my own. Holy shit! I've known DaVino all of three days and I'm imagining what it would be like to have a child together?!

To fast. Way too fast. Way, way, way too fucking fast.

Do...do I have a breeding kink?

I know I feel something for DaVino. I just don't know if it's lust or like. After all, it has been a while since I got laid so I could just be horny. If you were horny you wouldn't await the next time you see Mr. Greek God. If you were horny your heart wouldn't skip a beat at his smiles. If you were horny you wouldn't feel goosebumps after his touch.

My conscience needs to shut the fuck up!

"Order for D-Davino!" A teenager shouts in a slightly shaky voice breaking me out of my thoughts.