Chapter 8 (Updated)

Kingston

"Did your ass grow?" Talia asks with confusion as she stares at my ass.

"No, I have silicone pads sewn into this dress to make it seem as if I have a big ass and curves," I reply. "The only way I can seduce my targets is with a little bit of help."

"That is fucking genius!" She exclaims

"No way in hell you're wearing that," Dario states, leaning against the door of the bedroom. He's been his usual happy self this entire trip until Talia brought upon what I was going to wear. He turned into a possessive ass after that and I haven't decided if I like it or not.

I roll my eyes, "The whole point of this mission is for me to seduce Slava and you're not my brother or father, nor my boyfriend so you have no right to tell me what to wear, and even if you were I still wouldn't listen."

I see hurt flash through his eyes by my words, but it's gone as soon as it appeared instead replaced with a blank expression, void of any emotion. Yeah, I know I'm being bitchy, but I hate when men tell me what to wear. If I want to strut around in Central Park in a thong and bunny slippers with nothing else I will damn well do it.

"I'm sorry, of course." He replies emotionlessly, stepping out of the doorway and disappearing to some other part of the house. We're staying in my personal villa on coconut beach. I know. How original.

"It's 7:30, time to go," Talia informs as she straps on some heels. I don't know why. She's not going into the actual club. They'll be listening and seeing through hidden cameras on my person while sitting in a Suburban.

Only Talia and Dario had accompanied me to Miami. Vader tried to convince Dario to stay because technically he can't leave New York as he is set for trial next month. But like the amazing lawyer I am, I managed to strike a deal with the DA. He is fine as long as we return tonight, which we had planned to anyway. Juan decided to stay home because apparently he has a new lover and wants to spend time with him.