Chapter 28

"Thank you," Kingston and I sign in unison to the lady who took our photo. The lady nods her head with a smile and signs "you're welcome" in sign language.

This morning King and I got up early and drove into town. We first had breakfast at the local breakfast joint, 'Pour some syrup on me' before heading to an ice skating rink. The breakfast was really good and we tried grits for the first time. I have to say I don't get the hype. They tasted like oversalted oatmeal and I don't like oatmeal anyway. Kingston didn't particularly care for them either.

After breakfast, the girls FaceTimed us on Georgia's phone. Everything was going smoothly until Sky and Rosa took the phone and ran to Eli's bedroom where they found both her and Kaden cuddled up to each other with 'Friends' playing on the tv. I almost blew a fuse, but Kingston managed to calm me down. That was of course only after I threatened her nephew's life, but she as well had some colorful words for him.

After that, I then proceeded to tell Andres to keep an eye on his son. No more sleepovers. No more boys in the bed. No more cuddling. No more whatever else they do. I do not need grandkids before having my own kids. Okay, that didn't make sense, but you get what I mean.

"I love it, baby!" Kingston squeals. She sends me the picture and I quickly add it as my lock screen. My home screen is already occupied by the smiling faces of Sky and Rosa. They had just baked cupcakes with Kaden and Eli and frosting was all over their faces.

"What do you want to do next, Amore Mio?" I ask as we skate hand in hand to the exit. She shrugs as she undoes the laces of her skates. We return the skates to the front rental place and make our way down the street.

"I just want to take a walk," She replies. "Enjoy your company."

I smile and sling my arm around her shoulder. We walk around town, admiring the Halloween decorations in the window displays of shops. Halloween is in five days and Rosa and Sky have been on my ass about a party.

I finally gave in about a week ago and since then party planners have been in and out of my house. I invited some of my higher-ups and their families. The higher-ups include my assassins, hackers, profilers, best fighters, weapons specialists, explosives experts, the capos/consigliere's, etc, and some of my most trusted soldiers who've worked for my family for years.

"I'm going to miss this place," Kingston sighs.

"As will I, but we'll be back for Christmas," I reassure. "And maybe there will be a baby in your belly." I poke her stomach and kiss her blushing cheeks. 

"We should come a week earlier and spend Georgia and Rosas' birthdays here." She suggests. Rosa and Georgia have almost the exact birthday. Rosa was born on December 21st at 11:58 pm and Gia was born on December 22nd at 12:03 am. "And no there will not be a baby in my belly because chances are the Russian fuck won't be dealt with yet."

"I have a feeling Rosa will have something to say about that," I state. "She's going to want a big party and invite all her school friends."

"Good point."

Kingston and I decide to go home after a little bit more walking. Tonight is our last night before we have to leave for New York tomorrow afternoon and I intend to make it a night to remember.

By cooking her a meal, get your mind out of the gutter, readers!

Oh, shut up! You know you'll fuck. You always do. I swear to god if my conscience had eyes it would be rolling them.

👑👑👑👑👑

Well, my conscience was right, we fucked. Don't judge I needed an excuse to knock her out for a couple of hours and rough, kinky sex was the best way to do it.

I had a feeling she would murder Jellybean if I used a tranquilizer so the next best option was sex. Not that I minded.

Unfortunately, for me, she insisted on using the whip, and now my body is exhausted and sore while I slave away over the hot fire.

Tonight I'm surprising her with homemade wood-fired pizza. It's a tradition my mother taught me. Every Christmas when we visited, my mother, Lucas and I made pizza for the whole family.

I haven't made one in years so I hope I don't poison us.

That would be unfortunate.

So lost in my thoughts I didn't realize I dropped the pot I was holding. The pot makes a loud noise as it hits the wood. Luckily I haven't started the sauce yet so there was no wasted food, but unluckily I may have just awoken the bear.

I quietly tip-toe to the bedroom and peek my head in. There sleeping naked on the bed, face down with drool leaking from her mouth is my future wife.

My dick twitches at the sight of her naked body sprawled against the white linen sheets. She managed to kick off the blanket I placed on her earlier.

I place the blanket back on her before heading back to the kitchen. For the next hour, I knead the dough with my hands, shred different types of cheese, hand slice the pepperoni, and stir the sauce.

When the pizza is finally done I pull the long wooden board out of the oven and place it on the counter to cool. The pizza is cooked to perfection. A golden-brown crust, with the cheese, perfectly melted.

I head back up to the room and pray to whatever god that will listen that she won't castrate Jellybean when I wake her up.

"Baby," I whisper softly, squatting down next to her ear. She groans and mutters something incoherent. "Baby," I say again, poking her in the cheek. She opens her eyes but doesn't budge. Alright, it is time to pull a Rosalinda.

I back away from the bed before running and jumping on top of the bed. "Wake up! Bigfoot, wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

"I'm up, you fat fuck!" She snarls from underneath me. "What the fuck do you eat?" She asks exasperatedly.

"You," I say without shame.

She glares at me in a way she has never glared at me before. I take that as a sign to back the fuck up. I place a hand over Jellybean, hoping to protect him from the daggers shooting out of her eyes.

That proved to be an idiotic decision because not only is he semi-hard right now she is also staring directly at him. Yes, Jellybean is a he. Fuck if she didn't want to castrate him before she definitely does now.

"I made you pizza," I smile. The glare drops from her face as she jumps up from the bed and runs past me pushing me to the floor all the while yelling "food!"

"You're welcome," I sarcastically mumble to myself.

I grab my black Nike hoodie off the floor and bring it downstairs. I don't need horny animals looking at my woman.

Are animals attracted to humans?

It's called Beastiality, idiota.

But isn't that when a human fucks an animal?

"Oh my god, baby!" Kingston exclaims. "This is delicious." She praises.

"I'm glad you like it," I toss her the hoodie, which she easily catches. "Put the damn hoodie on!"