chapter 19

P | just because you're not famous doesn't mean you're not pretty as hell. have you seen yourself audrey. you're beautiful.

you smile. he leans forward and you give him a small kiss and a hug. payton pays for breakfast. you two walk back outside and hop in the car. when you arrive home maggie and dylan are still asleep.

A | should we wait for them to wake up?

P | we can.

A | i had somewhere we could all go today but if they aren't waking up until 5pm...

P | where?

A | a place me amber and maggie used to go all the time in 8th grade. we called it lover's point.

P | lover's point?

A | you'll see.

P | i'll go wake up dylan.

A | okay.

he walks downstairs as you get on your bed and start jumping. maggie covers her face with a pillow.

M | fuckk!! audrey!

A | WAKE UP!!!

M | no! go and like, hang out with payton or something.

A | i already did now wake up!!

you pick up a pillow and start hitting her with it.

M | stop it!! audrey.

maggie's a little grumpy in the morning. especially when you wake her up.

A | wake up then.

M | no!

you start hitting her again.

M | i stg audrey!

she yanks the pillow from your hand and throws it at you. it hits you and you step back. you foot hits the backboard and you trip over your own feet falling off the back of your bed. you hug the ground with a thump.

M | shit! audrey!

she gets up and runs over to the floor where you are dying of laughter. the boys come running upstairs.

P | AUDREY!! are you okay!

you and maggie are both laughing hysterically.

P | i can't tell if you're laughing or crying.

you and maggie are both on the floor.

A | i hate you so much!

you kick maggie in the leg. she gets back up on her knees.

M | maybe don't wake me up next time.

when she gets back up she reaches for your hand and pulls you back up. you hit your hip on the ground super hard so you're walking a little funky.

P | are you okay aug?

A | yeah, sorry.

P | it's okay.

A | now go get changed. i'll be down in a minute.

he smiles.

P | alright.

he walks out closing the door behind him. you tell maggie where you're going and text amber. she agrees to meet you at lovers point in a half hour. she is bringing bryce. this is what you change into.

 this is what you change into