chapter 59

A | should i order food or go get it.

P | order. i don't want you out this late. especially in LA.

A | it's fine. i can just go up the street-

P | no, baby. stay home.

A | i don't want-

P | psh- no, i'll order food for you.

A | no payton it's okay.

P | nope, i'm ordering you food. what do you want?

A | just- idk what do they have.

P | anything, panda express, in-n-out, chickfila, chipotle, you name it.

A | panda express sounds pretty good.

P | okay. your usual?

A | yeah.

you tell him the address of your condo and your food gets there in no time. you turn on a show to fall asleep to. payton is out before you and you take a facetime photo before falling asleep. your alarm rings in your ears. you cover your face and slap your phone to try and turn off the annoying ringing sound it's making. payton is still asleep. he doesn't wake up. you shower and put on comfy shorts and a big t-shirt. payton's just waking up when they knock on your door.

A | i have to go but i'll text you baby.

P | okay, have a great shoot! muah

A | muah.

you hang up and run over to the door.

anne | hey girl!

A | hey!

anne | you're all showered up! perfect.

you smile.

anne | well, there's no rush, we're on time today.

you and anne sit in the back seat. everything is branded. you feel like you shouldn't move so you don't break anything. you talk to anne and get to know he a little bit. she's really sweet. you're just a block or so up from the place you're shooting. you walk into the building and there are so many people moving around. you put your stuff down and get moved to a seat where you're greeted by a very young girl.

girl | hey! i'm marshal, but you can call me marsh, i'll be working on your hair for today.

A | hey marshal! marsh. i'm audrey.

marsh | great to meet you. we can get started whenever you're ready.

A | nows great if you're ready.

she starts blow drying your hair as you scroll through twitter and instagram.

anne | audrey!

A | yup!

anne | do you want anything to eat. i don't know if you got breakfast or not.

A | i didn't.

anne | you want anything?

A | yeah sure.

anne | what are you thinking. i can send them anywhere.

A | it's not breakfast but subway sounds so good.

anne | alright. text me your order and they'll have it here in no time.

A | okay.

Payton
i'm about to go in for early access. i'll talk to you in a few hours. have fun and be confident:)

Audrey
awe thank you. you have a great time too. i miss you.

Payton
i miss you more. i'll see you in a few days.

Audrey
just a few days:)

anne comes back with your subway.

A | omg i love you. thank you so much.

anne | of course!

marsh finishes your hair.

A | it looks AMAZING! thank you so much!

marsh | no problem.

she takes off your drape thing.

marsh | kind of on the side can i get a photo with you. i'm kind of a fan.. if you would.

A | oh- yeah sure.

marsh | you don't have to- i mean ...

A | no! it's all good. you caught me off guard i'm but used to being noticed you know.

marsh | oh i'm sorry haha

A | it's all good. come here.

you take a photo with her and talk until you get moved to makeup. there's so many older women. you kind of scared. you sit down and they don't say anything.

woman 1 | you're a very pretty young lady. how old are you?

A | i'm uh, 17.

woman 2 | wow. i was already getting grey hairs when i was 17

you smile kind of awkwardly. they start doing your makeup and talking to you and they're so nice. their names are shelby and katie. they were friends since middle school and got into professional makeup together. you post this on your story with a photo you took when you were getting your hair done.

 you post this on your story with a photo you took when you were getting your hair done

your socials start blowing up with people asking what you were doing. you didn't think that many people actually cared. payton swiped up on your story saying "🤭👀" he's so cute. they finish your makeup and you look so pretty. you never put on makeup so this is just- wow.

A | thank you guys. oh my goodness.

you give them both a hug.

woman 2 | no problem sweetheart.

woman 1 | have fun!

A | i will! thank you!

you are then walked to wardrobe. there's about 5 people in there. all eyes turn to you.

??? | you must be audrey.

a lady in her late twenties or early thirties says to you.

A | i am.

??? | i'm jennifer. i'll be your clothing and stylist.

A | hello jennifer.

jennifer | let me take you to your dressing room.

A | let's go.

are any of you doing in person school right now?

Word Count: 852