chapter 47

you drive payton to the restaurant. it's actually on the nice side. not fancy... but nice. you open the car door as the rain crashes against the concrete. payton runs around the car.

P | come on.

he puts one of his arms around your shoulders and tries his best to cover your hair. you wraps your arms around his waist. when you get inside payton shakes off.

P | now i'm all wet.

he laughs. you reach up and mess up his hair.

A | alright come on dummy.

you smile and he follows you into the place where you see everyone waiting at a table.

Am | hey guys!!

A | hey!

B | what's up man. its nice to be around another guy.

P | i bet.

you sit down next to him and he grabs your hand tightly and whispers in your ear.

P | look, you were right.

A | what?

he gestures across the table at bryce who was wearing a sweatshirt. you smile and lay your head on his shoulder. he reaches his hand up and scratches the side of your head. you can hear him let out a low laugh. the butterflies are going crazy.

waitress | what can i get started for you guys today? drinks?

you all order your food. when it gets here you all eat while talking and laughing.

Am | bryce and austin were totally wasted. i was telling him "bryce you can't even think straight let alone going to work " right?....

she continues. your head is resting on your hands you look over at payton. he's listening to amber talk about... whatever she's talking about. you reach over and grab a fry. he looks down at you.

P | seriously? taking my fries?

you smile.

A | what are you going to do?

P | eat the rest of my fries.

you reach over and grab another.

P | stop it!

you laugh. he shoves three fries in his mouth. you reach over again and he slaps your hand down getting everyone else's attention. you burst out laughing. while payton's laughing you reach over and grab a bunch of his fries.

P | hey!

he reaches over and grabs your hips pulling you closer to him. not gonna lie. it was kinda hot. you're both laughing so hard. you dropped the fries. you wrap your arms around him.

P | no. you took my fries.

A | pleaseee.

P | mhm

A | pleaseee

P | fine.

he hugs you back.

A | hehe.

you all finish dinner and decide to head your separate ways. you and payton get to his hotel. he closes the door behind him. he tackles you onto the bed. you both start laughing.

P | dinner was fun.

he smiles.

A | so fun.

he smiles and leans down for a kiss. you give him it. his lips are so soft. you put your hands on his chest. he pulls away and smiles.

A | what?

you laugh.

P | nothing.

he got back up and started packing his stuff up. you get up and walk over to him wrapping your arms around his chest. he puts his hand on your back and finishes up packing.

P | let's get up and outa here.

A | oh! i forgot to tell you. my mom and dad are on a date tonight. they left brady with a friend.

P | really?

A | yeah. we can have a night to ourselves.

P | ooo man! i'm excited.

when you get home your parents are getting ready to leave. when brady sees payton.

P | h-h-hey man!

B | payton!

payton picks him up and sits him on his hip. brady hugs him.

B | where have you been!

P | i've been at my house. just like you've been here.

B | well you need to come more often.

P | i live pretty far from here. i'm coming as much as i can.

mom | brady. we've got to go.

B | okay. will you be here when i get home?

P | absolutely.

B | okay!! i'll be back.

you hug your mom and your dad before saying goodbye.

dad | you kids behave.

mom | have fun.

P | we will.

dad | not too much fun.

A | never.

they walk out to their car.

A | okay! we have the house to ourselves!

P | movie night?

A | yes!

you decide on making some snacks which leads to making a tik tok.... obviously.

(first video

you make that tik tok in your kitchen and you post it with the caption "look at how cute his hair is @payton"

-comments-

payton: that girl's kinda cute.... can i get your number?

dylan: @payton you visited the girls without me 🥲
>> payton: come out here. jk don't plz.
>> dylan: omw

user1: pain😀

hater: clout chaser:D

user2: if they aren't dating already... uhh nvm they are.

sorry for a short chapter. i'm publishing a new book soon🤭

Word Count: 806