chapter 24

you wake up to your dads voice telling you it's time to go upstairs. payton sets you down.

P | i'll see you in the morning.

A | okay.

he kisses your forehead.

P | send me the photos from today. got it.

A | mhm.

you say sleepily.

P | alright. goodnight aug.

A | night payt.

you and maggie walk upstairs. maggie throws herself on the bed. you sit up and see a text from payt.

Payt
guess what

Audrey
what is it?

Payt
dylan just told me he's kinda catching feels for maggie.

Audrey
really?
we have to set that up.

Payt
agreed.
well. i'm going to post some photos from today.
you mind sending me some?

     *12 attachments*

Audrey
i'm posting some too:)

Payt
cool cool.
we should get to bed now. i'll talk to you in the morning aug

Audrey
i'll take to you in the morning payt. goodnight!

Payt
goodnight <3

Audrey
hey! and by the way. you can tag me in your post.

Payt
really!
are you sure?

Audrey
yeah.

Payt
no. are you really sure.
because it's going to be a lot.

Audrey
of course

Payt
i think i'm going to wait
just a little bit longer
if that's okay.

Audrey
okay.

Payt
i'm sorry.

you close your phone. you're a little upset payton doesn't want to tell his fans about you. kinda hurts. it scares you that he isn't as into the relationship as you are. you ignore it and roll over into bed. right as you're falling asleep there's a knock on the door.

A | who is it?

the door crack open.

P | hey audrey. can we talk.

A | i'm trying to go to bed.

P | just for a minute.

A | fine.

you get up and walk outside your door and you close it so you don't wake up maggie.

P | i'm sorry. i didn't mean to make you mad or anything i'm just looking out for you.

A | you don't have to look out for me.

P | i know what my fans will do when they find your account. they're going to literally bully you out of jealousy and i don't want them hurting you like that.

A | it's okay payton. i know. i know what coming and i understand you're looking out for me. i was over reacting.

P | are you sure. i don't-

you wrap your arms around him and bury your face in his chest. he scratches the back of your head.

A | do you want to go somewhere?

P | what?

A | do you want to go somewhere?

P | where?

A | come with me.

you throw on your sandals and walk downstairs. you and payton walk outside.

P | where are we going?

A | just follow me.

you walk along the beach to a lookout over the ocean.

P | what are we doing here?

A | why do you ask so many question?

you laugh. you see his smile sparkle in the moonlight. you walk toward the edge when you turn around you see payton in the same place.

A | come here.

P | why can't we just stand back here.

A | why?... payton. are you scared of heights?

P | no.

A | you totally are.

P | i'm not.

A | do you wouldn't get scared if i-

you jumped up and stomped on the ground.

P | AUDREY!!

A | ha! i knew it.

you take his hand and slowly walk toward the edge. he sits two feet from the edge and you sit back in his lap. you upload the photos to instagram. payton's doing the same. this what you post.

 this what you post

you lay in payton's arms and talk with him forever

you lay in payton's arms and talk with him forever. the ocean breeze tickling your nose. payton has his arms wrapped tightly around you.

P | today's my last day here. i don't want to waste it.

A | me neither.

P | no offense but i just want to spend it with you. i don't want any distractions. just us.

A | i can do that.

P | that would be my ideal way to leave here.

you smile as payton kisses your forehead. you listen to the waves hit the shore. you turn around slowly lean into a passionate kiss with payton. his hands running up and down your back while yours run through his silky hair. you feel like you're in the clouds. this is the most privacy you've had with payton. you had to take advantage of it. you and payton lay in the rocks making out in the moonlight.

i've been trying my best to upload more!! i hope you liked it!

where is your favorite place to eat?

Word Count: 766