chapter 55

your next week was pretty normal. A BUNCH OF SURFING. school. all your exams. payton went to his first few stops on tour. it's your last day of school. you're really nervous and scared and sad. you're getting your yearbooks and everything.

this is what you decide on wearing.

you walk to school with maggie and amber

Am | i can't believe this is out last day of junior year.

A | it went by so fast?

M | i agree.

Am | you weren't even here the whole time.

amber laughs

M | it was still short

she laughs. when you guys get into school mrs harp passes out your yearbooks. everyone's so excited. maggie sits with you along with a bunch of your other friends. at the end of the day it was very emotional saying goodbye to some people. amber cried. your whole "friend group" (you, amber, maggie, jayde, and bryce) are going to get dinner at a really fancy restaurant. maggie and jayde are talking. they're both very interested in one another. meanwhile payton's in cali living it up. in the middle of getting dressed you get distracted on your phone. you see a email from a company.

hey audrey! we see that you are a creator on the rise right now. you are just the candidate for a new line we're releasing in a few short weeks for teens of all shapes and sizes. you are a very positive influence and we'd love to fly you to our studio to get some photos. please DM back if you're interested.

you decide to look around and do a bit of research on the company. it's completely legit. it sounds awesome but you still don't know about it.

Payton
hey audrey!!!

Audrey
hey payton!!! what are you up to?!

Payton
we just got done with show!!

Audrey
that so cool!!

Payton
how was your last day of school?

Audrey
it was so fun. kinda sad though.

Payton
awe. well now you don't have to deal with all you assignments haha

Audrey
hey, can i call you real quick. i have a question.

Payton
yeah, let me get on the bus, one second.

Audrey
alright.

you put on a nice outfit and start your makeup before payton calls you.

P | hey! what's up?

A | i got a DM on instagram of this company that wants me to do modeling for them. i looked them up and it's completely legit but, i don't know.

P | you need a management company. i'm surprised they even dmed you. that's weird. you can accept if you want but i wouldn't respond.

A | how do i get a management company?

P | just research ones around you or online. i could even try and get you set up with mine.

A | really?

P | if you want. i'll ask about it if you want me to.

A | sure. but i'll definitely look at other company's as well.

P | that's fine. but i'm going to let you go now. we're on the way to dinner.

A | me too. i'll talk to you later.

P | talk to you later.

A | bye!

P | bye babe.

he hangs up and you finish getting ready for dinner. you walk outside and into your car. you're driving alone since both your friends are driving with their "date". you get there and the waiter takes you to your table. amber and bryce are there.

Am | you look stunning girl!

A | thanks amber.

Am | any day.

A | how was school bryce?

B | it was pretty good. i can't believe we're all going to be seniors next year.

Am | right!

A | watch out the dream teams at the top of the school.

B | damn right.

you talk amongst yourselves as maggie and jayde show up. she sits down next to you and you look at her.

A | i didn't know you wore lipstick.

M | what?

she rubs her lips and you laugh. jayde gets a giggle out of it too. amber and bryce didn't hear. neither of them know that maggie has feelings for jayde either. you on the other hand have to hear about it over and over by maggie on the phone.

B | are you guys excited for the competition?

M | beyond!

A | i'm SO excited. payton's coming out to watch.

Am | seriously?!

B | i like him.

Am | you guys still aren't dating.

M | that's what i'm saying.

you don't say anything. they go silent.

A | well... we are.

M | NO FUCKING WAY!

Am | You're kidding!

B | let's go.

J | congratulations.

A | yeah he asked me out when i was over at his house.

Am | and you didn't tell us?!

A | i wanted to tell you in person.

M | fair enough.

you all decide to go out and surf for 2 hours. your whole body hurts afterwards. you give avery one a high five before getting in your car to go home.

a management company....

Word Count: 818