chapter 23

you and maggie walk upstairs and the boys go to their rooms. you close the door and take off your sweatshirt.

M | i saw that. you and payton had a cute little day.

A | saw? we are still having a cute day.

you walk in your bathroom and turn on the shower. you hop in the shower and maggie sits on the toilet and talks to you.

A | you really have to tell me what's up with dylan mags.

M | nothing.

A | seriously. me and amber had an amazing day today and yours looked just as great. and you spend it with dylan. listen it's okay maggie.

M | i don't like him.

A | come on.

M | no.

A | ugh.

you rinse the shampoo from your hair.

M | you wanna talk about that kiss today. like GIRL!

you giggle. you never giggle. but payton, ah he's just 🥺

A | he's amazing honestly. the feelings i have for him and CRAZY.

M | so you have feelings for him.

A | obviously.

M | ahh my baby's in love.

A | i literally don't know how i lived without him.

M | this is awesome.

you hop out of the shower and throw on nike pro's and a sports bra. maggie hops in quickly while you put product in your hair. she's quickly out and in sweats and a tank top. she throws her hair in a messy bun and you walk out of your room. remembering to thrown on payton's sweatshirt before you go. maggie pulls one of the hood strings.

M | get yourself a guy who keeps those things in.

A | maggie.

she laughs while you fix it. you run after her into the boy's room. payton smiles when he sees you. you jump into his arm and wrap your legs around his chest. he holds you up. when you look at him your faces are super close. you kiss his cheek and he let's you down. dylan walks out of the bathroom.

D | oh hey!

M | hey!

P | i was thinking, since you have your schoolwork to do and i have some as well, we could do it together.

A | yeah.

P | okay.

A | okay. do you have your computer and everything.

P | yup.

A | i'll go grab my macbook.

you grab your book bag. you and payton sit at the table. you put on your blue light glasses.

P | you look adorable in glasses.

A | oh shut up.

P | you do.

you laugh at him.

A | you're a junior right.

P | no i'm a sophomore.

A | really?

P | no, you dummy, i'm a junior.

you playfully punch him in the arm.

A | stop messing with me.

P | sorry.

you start on your schoolwork and payton takes a photo with you. you lean toward him and wrap your arms around his neck and smile. he posts it on his story with the caption "passing high school😃👍" he hasn't tagged you in posts yet so no one really knows who you are. you spend about 2 hours finishing up school. then help payton finish for about 45 minutes.

P | you're smart.

A | when i want to be.

P | you know more about the Pythagorean Therom than i do.

you close your laptop.

A | math has always come easy to me.

he stands up and follows you as you walk up the stairs.

P | what is your GPA?

A | 4.0

P | are you kidding me?

A | no.

P | you just got suspended?

A | yeah... that doesn't count against my grades.

P | it's on your record.

A | yeah. then it's like a game for colleges they can pick the a 4.0 student but it comes with a record of being a bitch.

he laughs. you put your laptop on the table. you look back at him. he's just staring at you.

A | what?

P | you're beautiful.

you roll your eyes and go to walk past him. he grabs the back of your hoodie and pulls you back toward him.

P | you know that right.

A | i guess.

P | do you want to wake up to watch the sunrise?

A | sure.

P | when's that.

A | around 7:15. we can wake up at 7.

P | alright.

you walk back downstairs and lay on the bed next to maggie and dylan. you snuggle up into payton's chest. you end of falling asleep to payton scratching the back of your head.

are you ready for payton's fans to find your @?

Word Count: 742