chapter 30

you and amber arrive home and say hi to brady. you bake and go out to the beach. and you go mini golfing. it's just like old times. you've known amber your whole life and since maggie's moved here you haven't been as close. but today was really one of those days that took you back to the old times. simpler. you were just living your life.

iitspayton: pretty girls;)>> xoxoaudrey: 🤍

>> xoxoaudrey: 🤍

bryce.demarcus: my baby's so beautiful
>> user1: so her and payton aren't dating. she has a boyfriend

hater: she's just a basic white girl...of course he would.

user2: you're so pretty! don't listen to the haters!💙
>> xoxoaudrey: ily

mags23: i've seen 2 pretty best friends🖤
>> xoxoaudrey: i've seen 3🤭

you sit on your bed while amber's showering. reading through all the hate. "you're fat" "you know you're just another one of his games" "he doesn't like you" "i liked him more with avani" "she just looks like a bitch" "she's literally ugly, payton wth"
you know you shouldn't. payton told you to ignore it but how. amber walks out of the bathroom. you quickly shut if your phone. there's tears in your eyes. you try to blink them away.

Am | hey!

A | hey amber.

Am | listen i know it's a girls night but bryce want me to go down to the beach party with him.

A | yeah! of course.

Am | you can come.

A | it's okay.

Am | come on. you used to always go to the beach party's.

A | because i was a freshman.

Am | oh come on. what difference is it that you're a junior.

A | i don't know.

Am | come in. you'll have fun.

A | i don't have anyone to go with.

Am | you have me.

A | after 2 drinks you'll get a room with bryce.

Am | hey!

you give her a look.

Am | omg. you can meet someone there. MAGGIE'S THERE.