chapter 26

P | well, guys, today is my last day i get to spend with audgwy.

he says in a baby voice squishing your face. you lay your head on his shoulder.

A | i know. life's going to be so boring and i have to go back to schoooolll

he smiles.

Comments-

- she sounds like a kid 💀

- why does she talk like that.

- payton are you cheating on me!!!😡😡😡

- why are they kinda cute...

- she skipped school to spend a week with payton i wish.

- are you guys the same age

- i've been searching the internet for this girl and simply can't find her.

P | "they are kinda cute" thank you.

A | thank you.

P | uhhh, let's see what else we got here "she skipped school for a week-"

A | i didn't skip school. i-

you and payton look at each other. you both burst out laughing.

P | she didn't have school this week.

A | pretty much

you laugh and take a sip of your slushie from target.

P | your tongue is blue.

you stuck out you tongue at him. then you look at the camera.

P | you're such a dork.

he takes a sip out of your drink.

A | you want a blue tongue too.

P | yes.

you sit on the live for about 30 minutes. you and payton tried to steer away from the negative comments. there were plenty that were positive though. you were both happy.

P | i think they like you.

A | really?

P | yeah. that was pretty good.

A | good.

you smile he does as well. you listen to more music and talk. he post more on his story and keeps some private to his memories. you see that you're number one on his best friends list and you're pinned along with dylan. you are making a tik tok on the car when he gets a call from "Faith <3". you look over at him. he answers with his phone still on the dash.

P | it's my sister.

Faith (F) | hey payton. HEY!!

P | hey. this is audrey.

F | i can tell. you're so pretty.

A | awe. thank you so much. you are too. i love you tattoo.

she brushes her hair back.

F | really? thank you!

P | what's up faith?

F | i was just asking when you were coming home? and i was going to call and check up on you but i'll call you later.

P | oh. i'm coming home tomorrow morning.

F | okay. bye payton. bye audrey!! hopefully i'll get to meet you soon.

A | hopefully.

P | bye faith! i'll call you later.

he hangs up. you drive around and have an amazing day ending with watching the sunset at the beach. you get home right as the sun sets. you are both so tired since you were up basically all night. dylan, maggie, and your parents were watching a movie when you got home. they wave you over. you sit down with payton on a single person chair so you're in his lap. he has his head laying on your shoulder. they were watching finding nemo. you fall asleep. when the movies over payton carries you upstairs and kisses your forehead.

P | goodnight aug.

you hear him say. he thinks you're alseep ;). when he closes the door you smile. maggie comes in a little later and falls asleep next to you. you wake up as soon as the sun peeks through the curtains. you groan and lay yourself over maggie.

M | get off.

A | wakey wakey! we have to take the boys to the airport.

M | ugh. we should go surfing one more time.

A | we don't have time mags.

M | can we go after?

A | yeah. sure.

M | yesss.

you hop in the shower waiting for maggie to wake up. you put on a baiting suit under this outfit.

maggie is braiding her hair and just throws on jean shorts with her baiting suit

maggie is braiding her hair and just throws on jean shorts with her baiting suit. you both grab your surf bags and throw them by the from door. the boys are in their room. you knock on the door and payton opens giving you a hug. you're going to miss him so much.

M | we got to get to the port yall!

D | were coming.

dylan's comes out with his bags. you help payton with his. you have one last jam sesh on your way to the airport. he holds your hand while you drive. too soon, it's time for him to leave. you start to tear up.

P | don't cry. you're going to make me cry.

A | i'm gonna cry.

he wraps his arms around you. a tear falls.

P | woah i saw that.

you laugh.

P | we'll see each other again soon. i promise.

A | promise?

P | promise promise.

A | i'm gonna miss you.

P | i'll miss you more aug.

you make a pouty face.

P.A System | boarding for flight 698 to
Charlotte North Carolina will start in 15 minutes. i repeat. boarding for flight 698 to Charolette North Carolina will start in 15 minutes.

he looks down at you.

P | bye aug.

A | bye bye payt.

he gives you one last big hug you see tears build up in his eyes. when he turns around you feel a physical pain in your heart. you turn around and start sobbing into maggie's shoulder.

M | it's okay baby. it'll be alright.

A | i can't.

M | it's okay. you can still call him. it'll be just like before.

she rubs you back.

M | awe.

you had to say bye to payton for a bit. how are you feeling?

Word Count: 930