not a chapter, but please read.

hey guys! i don't normally do authors notes in my books because i personally don't like it when i'm reading. because i understand you guys are coming to read about payton not me ahah.

to start off... no, i'm not taking a break from updating. i'm still on a grind. i wanted to seriously thank you guys for all the support i get on all of my books. it's honestly amazing since i've always had a sort of passion for writing. not when it's assigned by teachers but....

anyways i also thought you guys literally don't know a thing about me. so here's a little introduction.

i'm in highschool

i live in the US! (i've gotten a lot of DM's asking if i live in the UK which is very weird haha)

i also get asked where the inspiration for my books or characters come from. the story lines of most of my books are based off of how i would imagine my life if i was famous and a lot of the characters are based off of people in my life. good and bad.

a big topic i want to discuss is the use of the lopez brothers in my books. i used to be fond of them. definitely not a super fan but they were part of the hype house which i was crazy over. i've moved on from that point but I DO NOT SUPPORT THE LOPEZ BROTHERS OR THEIR BRAND. but i don't want anyone sending hate their way. it's very rude and unnecessary no matter what they did. it's enough to just not support them.

okay this is getting a little long but last thing. i don't really open up about myself on here but i was so happy the the feedback i got when i posted a message a few weeks ago saying i was taking a short break. you were all so supportive and i loved that! it's amazing the amount of private messages i got asking is i was okay and hearing all the people going through similar things.

some people have also asked what i look like... i don't want to charge that with just everyone but if you are interested in getting to know me as a person or need a friend or even just someone to talk to please feel free to DM me and i can give you my snap, instagram, my number, anything! also MCYT friends????

last thing, i'm thinking about deleting my "Undercover" series from my page since i don't like them very much... uhh thoughts?

THANK YOU GUYS ALL FOR READING MY BOOKS!! check out my newest book while you're reading this! I LOVE YOU! YOURE BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME EVERYTHING!

i'm hopefully updating both books again tonight!