[Scenario #2] Her Reaction: You Share An Umbrella

Requested: Lasagnaoops

Yumemi Yumemite: "Thanks, Y/N." She would be grateful that you lend her an umbrella, well, more than you two were sharing one. She felt like you were from a cheesy romance book, but she doesn't care.

Kirari Momobami: She would smirk, finding the whole situation amusing. Under the umbrella, you holding it, she kissed you. "Keep me close."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Oh thank you!" She would blush after realizing you were going to be sharing, but she was glad she wasn't going out there in the rain.

Runa Yomozuki: "No! You can't put me in your hoodie! Hey-- keep the umbrella steady!"

Yumeko Jabami: She would smile, blushing, while cuddling up to you. "I'm glad I have you."

Midari Ikishima: "How clichè." She would chuckle, ruffling up your hair. "Give me a kiss, I haven't seen you all day."

Sayaka Igarashi: "I-- thanks Y/N." She smiled. She knew she had forgot something, but you were always there to rescue you her

Meari Saotome: "You aren't getting kiss after this." She walked with you beside her, you moved close to her scared that she would get wet. She looked away blushing. "Don't get so close!"

Rei Batsubami: She would take it from your hands and hold it for you. "Let me, have all I'm the one who forgot to bring one."

Ririka Momobami: She would be worried until you looked up to her hovering the umbrella over her head.
She looked at you with an adorable smile. "Y/N!"

"Hello." She'd hug you, following you lead.