[Scenario #31] Music Taste

Note: This is all in good fun and what I would think they would listen to in a vague sense.

---

Yumemi Yumemite: You would think she would listen to peppy songs, sure she does, but for some reason I feel like when she's by herself heavy metal is just blasting in her ears.

Kirari Momobami: She's not picky, so she would listen to any song you put on, but relatively if she likes the song she'll have it in her list.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would have the same song on loop until she forgets it about a year later and does the same thing.

Runa Yomozuki: Mostly listening to game/anime BMG or intro songs.

Yumeko Jabami: Like Kirari, she's not picky on her taste, but she does like cutesy songs.

Midari Ikishima: Probably has some generic song that the majority likes, but I see her listening rap in any language, mostly her own.

Sayaka Igarashi: Doesn't listen to songs a lot, but either something calming during study sessions or romantic to suppress her lesbian love for Kirari.

Meari Saotome: Like Midari, some popular songs, but she likes classics from years ago.

Rei Batsubami: Instrumental or acoustic of calming and catchy songs.

Ririka Momobami: Anything that people would recommend her, honestly. But I feel like she'll have a favorite group she likes secretly that Mary finds out later down the road.