[Scenario #21] You Save Her From Getting Hurt

Requested: BruStoriesLover

Kirari Momobami: She doesn't usually need help, you knew she can be very independent, but when you do get her out of a situation that would hurt her, she was grateful, not that shaken up--she was used to it, but she guess it's nice to have someone to help her out once in a while. "Want a reward?"

Itsuki Sumeragi: She very grateful, stressed out and laughing with you as the two of calm down from the situation. "Thank you, could've ended up badly."

Runa Yomozuki: "You gonna fall off that stool, Runa." She looked at you. "No." And would've you known, she leans to far and her balance is off. You jump to catch her. "Don't say a word."

Yumeko Jabami: She's grateful yes, but she's excited in a way you may like or not, but she can't help it--she has you and can't stop loving you. "Y/N~~!"

Midari Ikishima: "You gonna stop a bullet from hitting me, but you're okay with it hitting you?" You look at her dumbfounded. Someone was trying to kill her that's all she is thinking right now. You do, but now she's gone to the bathroom. . .

Sayaka Igarashi: She's terrified, thankful, but she wants to be with you until the day ends to repay her debt. "I'm your girlfriend, just kiss me!"

Meari Saotome: Mad that you did, happy that you did, blushing that you did, she's filled up emotions so she kisses you. "Someone is blushing~~"

Rei Batsubami: She doesn't say anything about it later, she gave her thanks, but Rei doesn't care for it--you saved her, you're okay. "Don't do that again." That's the only thing you got out of her, but she doesn't change, it just leaves you with questions.

Ririka Momobami: She's trying to be strong, truly, but knowing you saved her from a situation that had gone poorly she couldn't help crying in joy. "Y/N!" She hugged you tight.