[One-Shot #2 Ririka] No Time To Die

Requested: N/A

Songfic: No Time To Die - Billie Elish

Warning: Betrayal

Words: 652

---

I should've known
I'd leave alone
Just goes to show
That the blood you bleed
Is just the blood you owe
We were a pair
But I saw you there
Too much to bear
You were my life
But life is far away from fair

You watch has Ririka folded the cards out in front of everyone, and she took off her mask to show her blue-eyes. You watched in horror. What was she doing? This wasn't the plan! You chanted in your head. She looked over to you, her eyes emotionless, her hands held together out in front of you.

Your heart shattered.

She betrayed you, in more ways than one, and she was satisfied about it.

Was I stupid to love you?
Was I reckless to help?
Was it obvious to everybody else

You looked over to Ryouta, Yumeko, and Mary. Ryouta looked away, a frown visible. Yumeko watched with no expression, but she made eye contact with you for a short second, but still there was nothing. Mary clenched her fist, and she walked away. You looked over at Itsuki who barely managed to see the gamble end. She looked at the table with her mouth opened. Kirari eyes were closed, her arms crossed, she knew this would happen.

Everyone knew, but you.

That I'd fallen for a lie?
You were never on my side
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die

"Y/N, you are now banished from the academy." Runa announced.

Your body stiffen, you looked up at Ririka, her cold expression still directed at you. She set her hand on your shoulder. She smiled.

"No," She turned to Runa. "She will become something worse. My pet."

"Uh. . ." Runa looked away. "As you wish."

Kirari got up from her place, and left with Sayaka trailing behind her.

I let it burn
You're no longer my concern
Faces from my past return
Another lesson yet to learn

"This is outrageous! Ririka, what happened?!" You held your head. "What's going on?!"

"Shh," She kisses the top of your head.

You push her away. "Stop it, would you?!" You walk past her. "I don't want to even see you, nor after what you pulled."

That I'd fallen for a lie
You were never on my side
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die

Ririka grabbed your wrist. She locked eyes with you, and pulled you into her. "You are my pet, you can't go against me when you are in debt to me." She kissed your head. "Calm down. Or things will be worse for you."

"I. . .okay. . .I love you." You melt into her touch.

"Good." She smiled.

No time to die
No time to die

"Y/N," Yumeko looked at me with sadden eyes. "You don't look so good."

You has dark circles under your eyes, your skin was pale, and you were weak. You smiled at her.

"I'm okay! Ririka is taking care of me."

Yumeko frowned. "If you're so sure."

Ririka, with her mask, looked at you, and you ran over to her. You hugged you, and she hugged you back. She looked at Yumeko, and smiled underneath.

Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry

"Keep her close by, Kirari. And soon, the Momobami Clan with rise."

Ririka smirked. "Yes, it will." 

You were watching her sit around speakers. Your mouth tapped shut, but your eyes were emotionless.

"She will be good use to us."

"I know." She looked back at you, and walked over to you. "I know she will."
She kissed your forehead. "Won't you?"

"Yes."

"Good."