[Scenario #19] Wet Dreams

Requested: KatHerine_Frazz

Yumemi Yumemite: She would be shock to hear certain noises, or names come from your mouth in a manner. But nonetheless, it would turn her on, but she doesn't feel comfortable engaging or doing anything while you're asleep.

Kirari Momobami: It makes her feel so much. She has been too busy to do anything to satisfy her needs, but when she hears those noises it catches up to her. She would start doing what she believes is happening in your head. "What am I doing? Just enjoying breakfast."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would be embrassed quickly. She would be too scared to do anything, but later in the day, somethings gonna happen.

Runa Yomozuki: She would tease you so hard about what she witnessed, and even a bigger tease to ignore that you were wanting her to begin with.

Yumeko Jabami: She would also tease you, but would make it a challenge to not wake you and act as if nothing happened.

Midari Ikishima: You got her up and ready. Her body is ready so she goes for it, but the moment you wake up she kisses you with passion. While you're asleep she toys with herself with her gun.

Sayaka Igarashi: Baby is embrassed and leaves you alone as she tries to clear her head.

Meari Saotome: She is very red, but doesn't give it a second thought until it gets too much for her. "Damnit."

Rei Batsubami: She would wake you up, "How about we truly do it?" You would melt at the thought and let her take you then and there.

Ririka Momobami: She may be mysterious, but she'd be just as embrassed as Sayaka, but she wouldn't say again until her notice that she's been thinking the same.