[Scenario #13] Her Reaction: Boyish Skater

-sodaboba

Yumemi Yumemite: From her cute and idol image, having a girlfriend who is the opposite is a sense of fresh air. She found it interesting about your hobby, but didn't indulge in the ark of you teaching her how to skate.

Kirari Momobami: Kirari was very graceful, and she loved to take note on your more feminine features when it came. Most of the time she would tease you on some things, and you could be an overprotective goofball. And one thing is for sure, you were gonna have that big thing about teaching her how to skate.

Itsuki Sumeragi: Because of your boyish side, you never took much care towards art for your nails, especially getting them decorated in bizarre ways. But she had some weird fetish for nails, so she went and forced you to get them done, and let's just say. . . you weren't going that again. Gonna have to skate with all your might.

Runa Yomozuki: She was small. So you would have her with you when you skate, and you were have an absolute blast seeing her try to learn. You were be her little tomboy body guard that enjoyed candy because who wouldn't want one from her?

Yumeko Jabami: She loved to watch you interact with people. The way you approached them, walked to them -- it made her find you cute. Even though you were against that all the way. She always loved to see you try to show off your skills by doing tricks off rails.

Midari Ikishima: She, for the most part, isn't at all ladylike. She does dine on accessories, but she's another level. But boy does she find you hot. One thing though, for the dumbass that she is, she'll always ask you to step on her, or ride on her. Don't ask me, she's hardcore.

Sayaka Igarashi: What is this? A gracefully and polite baby having a boyish girlfriend? Ah yes, the very big difference in personality is at large. She would be worried about thr fact of you hurting yourself, but at the same time she can't help finding you cool and hot. This right here, is a reason why she's a simp, maybe not for you, but you know. . . And I love it.

Meari Saotome: Tsun Tsun Mary! She'll be scolding you like it's second nature. You like to be agressive, going out your way, but in the long run can you really be sad? She's scolding you, she's paying attention -- holy cow she cares! Anyway, do a flip bro!

Rei Batsubami: We are dealing with a girl who is tall, handsome and beautiful. Man! Well, for the most part, she adores you -- mostly or secretly -- loves to dress you up. Although you end up hurting yourself, or out right saying no. But then again, stonks!

Ririka Momobami: She's baby! What a precious Momobami twin. You love to tease her, and she finds inspiration from you. But sometimes she worries about you. . . Jesus child you got a mouth and horrible balancing skills for a skater! Oh well, at least you get kisses. Or. . . yeah.