[Scenario #28] Dumb Y/N: You Tackle Her Over Kisses

Yumemi Yumemite: "What the hell are you doing?!" She would glance down at you, smiling ear-to-ear once you make a kiss-y face at her. "You're unbelievable sometimes."

Kirari Momobami: You barely move her, she catches you falling to the ground after you big plan. "What are you doing?" She would chuckle at your ridiculousness. "You want a kiss? You'll have to earn one." Damn.

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Watch it!" She didn't feel the need to say anything else when she saw you. You made kiss-y faces at her and all the did was push you aside and pout.

Runa Yomozuki: "What the-- Y/N?!" She would feel you kissing her all over the place as she is trapped in your arms. "AHHHHH!"

Yumeko Jabami: "Oh, dear!" She could feel you between her. . . area of interest and laugh as Mary gives up. "Oh, Y/N!" She'll kiss you as she is dragged away by Mary. "Come by later!"

Midari Ikishima: "Bitch! I want to get shot not beaten. . . Well I've never considered it before maybe it would be a better--" She would see you walk away. "Didn't you come here for a kiss! Where are you going?"

Sayaka Igarashi: "Y/N?" She would see the kiss-y and begin to blush. "Please, Y/N, not in front of the president!" Kirari sips her tea with a smile. "Continue, I'm not stopping you."

Meari Saotome: "Do you have a death wish?!" She would push you away with your face and crawl to safety, not getting far she kisses you quickly and turns red. "Shut up, dumbass."

Rei Batsubami: Just like Kirari, you barely move her crash face first into the carpet. "There are other ways of doing this, but less amusing." She'll help you up and kiss your forehead before leaving you alone to your impulsive ideas.

Ririka Momobami: "Ah!" She'll land on her bottom with you between her legs face first into the ground. "Y/N?" You'll give her a thumbs up, kiss her lips, and run away. "Oh, okay." She says as she blushes, confused.