[Scenario #36] Stalker

Requested: SBGAORSB

Yumemi Yumemite: It would make her mad, pissed off in a way that you feared the life that was stalking you. But, it oddly brought you comfort.

Kirari Momobami: The second you told her, or had a suspicion, she already found out who the person was. You never knew what she did to them, and you are just great that the dreadful feeling was gone.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would try to lure them, try to gamble them in anyway, using whatever trick she had up her sleeve to punish the stalker.

Runa Yomozuki: She would organize her whole group to find out who the person was, humiliate them in anyway possible that would make Runa laugh her ass off.

Yumeko Jabami: She would act innocent, sweet to the stalker as if she didn't know what they were capable of, which made you scared. She reassured you and made the person cry river's, begging for Mercy at the hands of Yumeko.

Midari Ikishima: She went up to them, threatened them, did anything to scare them, even shooting a bullet by their feet to startled them, making them run.

Sayaka Igarashi: She would search for them, make their life hell, become your personal bodyguard and love you while doing so.

Meari Saotome: She was violent. She was ready to throw hands, but you made sure she didn't get in trouble if she managed to break an arm or two.

Rei Batsubami: "Oh?" She smiled. "Don't sorry about them anymore. They won't be bothering you anytime soon."

Ririka Momobami: They don't exist anymore.