[One-Shot #17 Yumeko] Heart In Your Eyes [Special]

Requested: N/A

Warning: 🚨 Sexual Themes 🚨

Words: 724

Notes: The First book is almost at 2 million reads, and I noticed some people didn't get a chance to read the specials for Kirari and Midari. So I would gift you this One-Shot and Mikasa's special to make it up to those. Also, would you like me to re-do the specials? I will have to delete the pages, and it won't be the same as before, but it will be the same characters. Let me know, Enjoy.

🚨 Everyone is 18+ 🚨

---

You felt her hands on your hips, the gentle grip causing you to tense up. Her lips close to your neck, her glowing crimson-eyes staring you down. The atmosphere in the room seemed dangerous, but it didn't feel wrong. It was seductive and Yumeko's breathing on your neck wasn't helping in your situation. You knew what was going to happen, you just didn't expect it to come so soon.

Yumeko has always been flirtatious and touchy with you, just like she was before you became a couple. But now it was intentional. She was teasing you, to make you beg for her to continue her magic. To let her undress you, dance her fingers along your skin -- to bring you pleasure. She looked at the mirror, you felt her glare, it was hard to see those glowing eyes. So beautiful and hypnotizing.

She began to find her way under your shirt, nibbling your ear, seeing your mouth agape. She circled her finger on the skin of your stomach, loving the way it tried to run away from her cold touch. You felt weak, you wanted to stop her, but only thing you did was put your hand above hers. You saw her eyes glance at you, a smirk barely hidden behind your ear. You found it sexy, she could do anything, and you would find it attractive in inhumane ways. 

"You know you feel it." She whispered, blowing cold air on your neck. Your face flushed, ears bright red. "It's okay, I'll take care of you." She pulled your hips into her, your palms against the bathroom sink of your bedroom. You felt her hands grasp the back of your bra, and it slid off. She griped them, her hands slowly massaging them. "Always been so beautiful."

You couldn't think. The feeling of her hands, the small touching against your sensitive buds. She was playing with you, barely touching them to mess with you. But at this moment, you didn't care. You bit your lip, holding back any embarrassing noises. She finally played with them, you gasped, whimpering, at her mercy.

"Yu-Yumeko." You moaned. She kissed at your neck, taking off your shirt to continue you teasing. "P-please."

Her eyes harden. She pushed you into to bedroom, pinning you to the bed. She kissed all the way down to the outline of your pants. She pulled them down by her teeth, her darkened eyes looking at you with innocence. She pulled them, following your undergarments.

"I won't hold back." She smiled, her eyes closed, hands clasped.

"I-" She didn't give you a second to breathe before diving for her meal. She held down your legs, licking, nibbling, touching everything in front of her.

"A-Ahh, Yumeko." She glanced up to see hearts in your eyes. She felt her heart jump. She pushed a finger in, the jucies allowing it to fall in without a fight. Your back arched as she picked up speed with the combination of her tongue. She enjoyed your noises, she loved you, she truly did. Seeing you at her mercy, trusting her with your body, to grant you pleasure at her hand -- she loved it.

"Y-Yu--" She understood. You couldn't say anything, it was being overrun with moans and whimpers that she adored.

She went onto her knees to be able to reach to your face. She kissed you passionately on the lips, went to ears and whispered. "Let it go."

"Yu- Yumeko! I love you!" You screamed as your mind went blank to pleasure more than you felt. You opened your eyes to see Yumeko holding your body to her own naked body.

"What about you?"

"I'm satisfied." She said. "Now sleep. I love you."

You smiled into her embrace.