[One-Shot #16 Kirari] Where She Is

Requested: iamasimpforkirari

Warnings: Social anxiety

Words: 375

---

The few days weren't going the best for you, and today was the worst of all. Your anxiety was consuming you more than ever, the time to breathe wasn't there, people were everywhere, you felt as if you were suffocating.

Your mind racing, your head pounding, your hand trembling. The only thing -- or person -- on your mind was Kirari. Your expectations of seeing her today was slim, she was a busy woman, doing things as she always does. You wondered along the halls, you really had no idea where your legs were taking you. Your emotions were overwhelming, at anys sound you were going to break down.

You managed to find yourself in front of the council doors -- where she is. You pushed through them, cold air filling your lungs. The sight of the room brought you some comfort, but it wasn't anything useful. She watched you as you walked in, seeing your grim expression, she knew something was wrong.

She set down her cup of tea, walking over to you. You were startled at her sudden touch, you looked up, and everything was released. The poor salty tears down your face, the needing of her comfort, latching onto her, knees digging into the floor.

"Y/N?" She gasped, almost silently.

She knew what was wrong. She took you away from the entrance. She set you on the couch, and you continued to cry into her embrace. She didn't say anything, she didn't need to. All she needed to do was stay by your side and aid you, maybe making you tea to soothe you.

"It's time to see you." She said. You looked up at her, and she wiped away fresh tears. "In the future, under better circumstances." She smiled.

You smiled at her. "Yeah. . ." You said, softly. "But I'm glad I'm here otherwise."

"Want to sick around?" She asked. "Have some tea with me."

"S-sure." You said.

With her, you were able to calm down. With her, you were able to be okay. With her, you would soon get better. She heard tiny snores leave from you. She kissed the top of your forehead.

"It's nice to have company." She mumbled. "Even if you're asleep."