[One-Shot #23 Kiari] Sinister & Vulnerable

Tequested: Someonmle

Warning:

Words: 512

---

It was known that the academy had a quirk that your former school lacked: gambling. Sure, someone may gamble at your former school, but this one, Hyakkaou Academy, was ruled by it.

Through your transfer, one aspect of yourself never changed, your shyness was obvious to everyone that dared to talk to you--some not managing to say a single word before you left. Many saw you as a target for their gambling high, you never showing your face, or ignoring their invitations.

You barely knew of the president, only rumors were spoken of her, and you never stayed around to see her blue-eyes stare deep into your slow. Unbeknownst of you, she knew you, not personally, but Through her power, she got to know you on the surface. One thing she had on her mind, seeing how vulnerable you were, timid, scared of your own shadow, you would be the most fun to tease and torture in her Momobami way.

You saw the things go on in this school, so you should've predicted a kidnapping, or someone taking their desire to gamble you, into their own hands. So here you were, sitting on the floor as the person before you smiled at you.

"So pathetic, easy win." They mocked you.

You kept your eyes glued to the floor as they contained their move. You didn't speak to whole time, it gave them the chance to belittle you in their game. You hated it. You balled your fist, holding back tears, but before you could show how pathetic you were, Kirari barged in with Sayaka and Ririka at her shoulders.

"Hey- oh shit!" The person shouted.

Sayaka took out her tazer, scaring off anyone in that room, including the person that was gambling you. Instead, Kirari cleaned up the cards, shuffled the deck, and told her rules of the new gambling game.

"What?"

"Close that mouth, honey. Be polite."

You closed your mouth.

"We're going to gamble. And no, you won't be able to leave until someone is a housepet."

Sayaka tensed at the word, but knew it was Kirari, and calmed down, eyeing you.

"Fine."

You shake under her stare, doing the best you could with the skills you lacked. She kept a smile on her face throughout the gamble, winning, winning, and soon she won again. Sayaka chuckled underneath her breath at the sight of your teary-eyed expression and Kirari lifted your chin up.

"Oh, Y/N." She smiled, letting your chin go as it faced to the mat, defeated.

"Why did you gamble with me? Why scare them?"

"It would be fun to make someone as vulnerable as you a housepet." She laid the lanyard and tag in front before leaving with Sayaka and Ririka. The door left open, casting a small scar of light on your teary face.

You turned to the lanyard, taking it, eyeing the tag. You put it on, turning your head, you saw Ririka. When she saw the lanyard on you, she left you to mourn your fate.