[Scenario #30] Forced Marrige

Requested: ihatelife197

Yumemi Yumemite: It was a horrible feeling of doing something you don’t want to do. You didn’t cry for help, but Yumemi knew better. She asked if you wanted to run away, and you agreed to her suggestion, and you escaped with her--the woman that you always truly loved.

Kirari Momobami: Though, she sets up marriages, seeing you, the person she cared for, go off to a marriage she wasn’t comfortable in--she had a choice. Behind the scenes, the man she was to marry became non-existent and the reader knew exactly who her savior was.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would ask her friends for help, the council if she got desperate. Soon enough, she found a way, gambling, doing things, cheating, to untimely take the reader away from the marriage, making the council mad in return. She didn’t care, she had you.

Runa Yomozuki: “To think this way is fair, huh, no, but we can do this the hard way!” You don’t exactly know what she did to help you out of the marriage, somedays, you’re too scared to ask.

Yumeko Jabami: She acted innocent, asking politely at first, the person that was forcing this marriage on you for their amusement. Though when they started to degrade you, or use the marriage to get Yumeko, she went crazy. Doing things you have no words for, but she helped you escape such troubles. 

Midari Ikishima: “Have you ever tasted a bullet before? Me either, but that doesn’t stop me giving you that damn taste!” You watched as her usually carefree asroual turned into a murder tenconcy with her gun being forced down on the person in front of you. “Oh, don’t I love breaking the rules!”

Sayaka Igarashi: She was the logical woman, so she went out her way to negotiate a way, so she traded your life for a meaningless student low in the money ranks. She won’t ever tell you, but that’s okay, you were just glad to be by herself again.

Meari Saotome: Mad. She was mad. Her anger was brutal to anyone that stepped in her way. She happened to get Ririka involved and forced her to destroy the supposed contact. No matter the cost in the matter.

Rei Batsubami: She despised it. She went out her way to do things behind the scenes, to try to overcome the tragic ending you may endure. “I won’t let anyone else take you, for their own pleasure, even if the whole school must burn.”

Ririka Momobami: She was the vice-president, her presence could make a grown man shiver, she was used to negaotiong. And she did, going against everything she would do, just to save you. Her sister found it amusing, but it was love.