[Scenario #5] She Tries To Seduce You

Requested: V0idswan

Yumemi Yumemite: It was a little odd for Yumemi to start advancing on you. Especially trying to seduce you.

"Wh-what are you doing?!"

Kirari Momobami: She would hug you from behind, her lips close to your ears. "P-President!"

"Mind taking a break, so I can eat you? You're so sweet, you're distracting me."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would start by looking down at your hands, grabbing them, and placing one on her tongue.

"Itsuki?! What are you doing?!"

Runa Yomozuki: She would giggle to herself, and sit on the desk you were using with her legs cross and a sucker in her mouth. "Hehehehehehe, hello."

Yumeko Jabami: She would be joyed to see you, and she'll hug you to her chest hugging your waist.

"Yumeko?!"

"Shhh."

Midari Ikishima: She would come up to you, licking her lips, her body pushing you to the wall her her leg blocking you from leaving.

"Midari, did you see this off the internet."

"Shut up, let me have my moment."

Sayaka Igarashi: She could even if she tried, she was too flustered or embarrassed to give it a try, but Kirari persuade her to do it. She would sit on your lap, her face blushing.

"Sayaka?"

"S-shush!"

Meari Saotome: She would grab you by the collar, her face a bit red, and she would compliment you.

"You look. . .better today."

"Thanks?" You looked at her confused.

Rei Batsubami: She would come up to you, and help you with your stuff, a gentle smile on her face. She would have a sweet voice that would have different reactions from you.

"Have a wonderful day today, Y/N."

"T-Thanks."

Ririka Momobami: She wouldn't know how to seduce you, but out of pure pressure in the moment she kissed the side of your lips, and she looked at you with a fearful expression. You looked at her with a shy expression, but you didn't like it.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Ririka -- it's okay, just warn me next t-time!"