[One-Shot #18 Yumemi] Award

Requested: SimpleTimes1

Warning: None

Words: 424

---

Yumemi loved you more than she ever thought was humanly possible, but here she was, her heart beating for you. Before you two started dating, you were still as supportive as ever, being with her during the gamble with Yumeko, standing and watching her perform small showings.

The moment she clicked, the second she realized she truly wanted to be with you didn't scare her as much as as people would assume, she was happy, she didn't have to pretend, she was genuinely happy.

You were happiest little girlfriend when her carrer took off, when she was able to do things with more freedom and ideas with no limitations. You stood by her side through and through, and she was ever more greatful. She couldn't say it enough, so when years have past and she was invited to an award ceremony, the smile on your smile blew her to tears.

You sit at the table, holding her hand as you waited patiently for her name to be called, and when it did, you screamed, hugging her before she had be push you away to collect the item. Tears of joy pouring down your face, someone kindly giving her a tissue to keep yourself from drowning.

She waved to the coward, the yelling of her fans causing her to jump slightly, but she never looked away from you. She took the award with a smile, bowing in respect, and was given the mic for her speech.

"Thank you," She began. "My dream has came true, I never thought I would here so quickly, win this at all, but I know who kept me going. My soon-to-be-wife sitting at our table."

Everyone looked at you, but you didn't care, she said wife.

"She supported me at my loses, my wins, my bad, and my good. She supported me when I was going nowhere, and she is no here with me, smiling, crying, laughing, clapping because she is proud of me. And even if I didn't win, she still was here with me." Yumemi pulled out a ring case from her dress pocket, and opened it, showing the people the ring inside. "And with that, I want her to be my wife. Here and tomorrow."

The fans screamed out. But you ran up to the stage, and said yes, kissing her sweetly and hugging her.

"Thank you for gifting me this award." She looked down at you, whispering, "and thank you for being with me--"

"Forever and always."