[Scenario #4] Her Reaction: You Annoy Them While They Work/Study

Requested: iamasimpforkirari

Yumemi Yumemite: You were being annoyingly cute, but she needed to get onto the stage for the fans. It was hard to do that, seeing you desperately wanted her to stay.

"Yumemi! Yumemi no!"

Kirari Momobami: She wouldn't be fazed by it, finding it amusing nonetheless, but she didn't care enough to get annoyed by it. She would end up having you in her lap, so you wouldn't get tired of standing.

"Stay a while then."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would be done with you, so done that she didn't care anymore. She would let you talk or do your peace, but she will have her revenge.

Runa Yomozuki: Her work, more like her important game. You would touch her all over her, hugging and others. She would be annoyed, but welcoming the affection.

"Shoo! I have a game to play!"

Yumeko Jabami: She would never find you annoying, but she did find you cute. She would start acting the way you were to you, ending up with her being hyper and playful even more. She would be distracted away from her studies, but that really didn't matter to her.

Midari Ikishima: She wouldn't even notice that you were being annoying. She just enjoyed your company while she was in the council room. Although, Yuriko was the one annoyed.

"Huh?"

Sayaka Igarashi: "Don't you dare, unless you want to get tazed." You risked it, and it ended up with her a blushing mess.

Meari Saotome: "Sit down, dumbass." She would plant you next to her, and you looked at her with an innocent smile.

Rei Batsubami: She has patience, so much that she didn't even know you were trying to annoy her. She find you cute to follow her to her little around.

"Hello, Y/N."

Ririka Momobami: Annoy? More like display your affection. You would cuddle up to her, hold her, kiss her, which distracted her away from council work.

"Y/N!"