[One-Shot #8 Kirari] Isolation

Requested: The-Devil-Who-Writes

Warning: Isolation

Words: 493

Notes: From Discontinued Kirari Imagines

---

Kirari knew something has wrong, things had change over the days, and you sudden stopped being by her side - ignoring her for an unknown reason.
She didn't understand why you would ever think ignoring her was a good idea, for whatever reason, you promised her you'd be by her side.
She would tth on her own to confront her, but you would escape with her knowing as she didn't want to chase after her - not yet. It has been four days, Kirari was ready to sit you down for a talk on what the problem(if there were any)was.

"Sayaka," Kirari called. "Do you know where Y/N has wandered off to?"

Sayaka thought for a second. Kirari has been distracted, and she wasn't that energetic about that fact. She reminisced, looking for your face along her memories, and she last saw you outside when she was looking from the window. Sayaka sighed, flattening her book against her thighs.

"She could be taking a walk." Sayaka answered. Kirari glanced up, seeing the sour expression on her face. "You can meet up with her if you move fast." Kirari remained silent, leaving the council room.

Sayaka watched her exit, and looked outside the window - seeing the lonesome girl by herself. 

"How will this go. . ."

***

Y/N looked up at the sky, shielding her eyes with her hand, barely peeking out to see the bright shine of the sun. Hearing the gentle chirps, and wind flowing through the leaves of the green trees. Kirari took in the girls beauty, and walked over without disrupting the scene. Y/N looked back down, and held in her hands together.

"Y/N," Kirari voice rang across the grass. "Where have you been?" Y/N looked at her with a small smile.

"I didn't think you'd look for me yourself." Y/N said. "Although, it's great to see your face-"

"Is it?" Kirari said, her smile vicious.

Y/N knew she wasn't off the hook.

"You've been gone for sometime, and I really want to know why." She said.

"Something happened back home-- I - I really don't want to talk about it right now-"

"That doesn't stop the fact you kept yourself away from me. Isolation."

"That - I didn't mean to, I just thought it was the best-"

"Next time you tell me what's going on before you run off with mixed feelings. You can't run away." Kirari said, her arms crossed. "Now, shall we be going. You missed out."

Y/N smiled. "Of course."

"How about some tea?"

"That will be great."

"Good, then later - we are going to talk."

"I understand."

She was worried, so Y/N made sure she kept those words to heart. For any situation.

"I have some new ideas I want to show you as well."

"Alright."

Y/N was back along side Kirari. Like things should be.