[One-Shot #15 Kirari] Dangerous Licks

Requested: Melody13522

Pairing: Possessive Kirari

Warning: None

Words: 338

---

Kirari watched as someone went over to you. Their facial expression and rosy indicated they were flustered by you. She knew why.

"H-hello!" They greeted.

You looked up at them with polite smile, knowing someone was lurking, watching you.

"Hi, what's up?" You said.

They scratch the back of their neck. "You look cute today, just wanted to say you look good in anything."

You felt a warm and intimidating warmth behind you. "So, she isn't cute any other day?" Kirari snickered. "Ah, I guess we always have targets on the highest prize, but not really sad to say." She licked your ear, your cheeks inflaming. "She's mine."

The person watched with fear, they curse under their breath and walked away. You watched in bewilderment, still feeling her tongue on your skin. You turner around to see an amused smile looking down at you. She pulled you close to her, and kissed you hard.

Everyone around was too busy looking away to consider that Kirari wqs doing this for fun. She wanted everyone who was thinking about taking you was just a dream that won't come true.

"You like this attention?" She licked your ear again. "Does it make you feel dizzy being shown? You are mine, if someone dares to touch you, a finger will be lost. If someone looked at you lecherously, they'll lose an eye."

"K-Kirari!" You blushed.

She took you away from the attention into the council room. She giggled at your -- still flustered expression. She kissed your nose, and held your hand. She once again licked your ear, seeing you jump into her grasp. She giggled again.

"What?" She asked.

"Dangerous!" You huffed. "Dangerous licks!" You hide your head in your shirt. She kissed your cheek.

"Sorry, honey." She said. "No can do."

You smiled. "That's why I love you." You kissed her.

"Is that all?"

You blushed again. "Yes. . ."

She laughed. "Mhm, well." She caressed your face. "I love you too."