[Scenario #8] Your Reaction: She Takes Your Clothes

Yumemi Yumemite: "Yumemi?! Aren't you an idol, why are you taking my clothes?!"

Kirari Momobami: She would be relaxing, enjoying a cup of tea.

"Kirari, those are my clothes. . ."

She looked down at herself. "You're mine. These are mine."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Itsuki! You look so. . . different."

Runa Yomozuki: "BWAHAH! You look so cute, my clothes are way big for your short little body!"

"Take that back you brat!"

Yumeko Jabami: "Yumeko, you look. . . good in my clothes." She turned around at you. "Y/N you'd look. . . so good naked and below me!"

"Huh-"

"I love you, thank you for the clothes!"

Midari Ikishima: "I never would see this coming."

"Don't think anything about it, you have nice pants. . . all my stuff go ruined. . ."

"I. . . Don't even want to ask."

Sayaka Igarashi: "Is this the first step of being a good girlfriend?"

"I have no idea, I'm just cold."

Cute.

Meari Saotome: "OMG YOU ARE WEARING MY CLOTHES SJSISGWIWVEJWVHW-" You'd faint.

Rei Batsubami: "I didn't think anything would fit you."

"Why, because I'm tall? No, I make things work, and this hat surely is a wonder."

"I- I love you."

Ririka Momobami: "You are so cute! Wearing my clothes, they really suit you!"

She smiled, her eyes like a crescent moon. "Thanks! They're really warm!"