[Scenario #7] She Puts You To Sleep

Yumemi Yumemite: She would hold you close, playing with your hair, humming. She would giggle, seeing your eyes slowly close, sleep being the only way out.

Kirari Momobami: She would have you on her chest, moving your hair out of your face, and kissing your forehead. She couldn't help, but keep a mental picture of your self.

"So vulnerable," She said.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would play with your fingers, the gentle touch making your eyes feel heavy, and she'll take a picture of your sleeping face.

"Wallpaper!"

Runa Yomozuki: She would be on your chest, the feeling of her on you made you feel safe and warm, making your slowly fall asleep while she played her game.

"Wow," She would continue her game.

Yumeko Jabami: She would play with you, circling her finger on your skin, caressing your body, just touching you. Unknown to her, she made you fall sleep, causing her to smile.

"Aw, did I make you sleepy?"

Midari Ikishima: She would have you in her lap while she played with her revolver, the beating of her heart coaxed you to sleep.

"Hey, you're drooling!" She'll poke you.

Sayaka Igarashi: She would read you to sleep, having her read the book out loud so you could enjoy it with her.

"Another day."

Meari Saotome: She wouldn't admit to it, or agree if you were to bring it up, but she would let you hold her when you want to go to bed. Even if she wasn't ready herself.

Rei Batsubami: She would think you could fall asleep at the sound of her voice, being exhaused avger a long day, hearing hee voice talk to you made you fall asleep.

"Oh," She kissed your forehead. "Must be the tea."

Ririka Momobami: She never thought to idea of her skin touching yours would make you fall asleep. When she would cares your face, hold your hand, she didn't expect that to make you fall asleep.

"Ah! Y/N?!"