[Scenario #9] She Pats Your Head

Yumemi Yumemite: She would be overly excited upon seeing your cute reaction, metling into her soft touch was a bonus.

Kirari Momobami: She would enjoy having a large affect on you, patting your head was simple affection you would always crave. "Such a good girl."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would be laughing, finding your reaction adorable, and she'll tease you about.

Runa Yomozuki: She would be confused, you would be overly excited and happy to be the one getting head pats, rather than giving.

Yumeko Jabami: She would be gawking over how cute you are. "Aww, if only I knew before, I would do this more often."

Midari Ikishima: She would smirk, licking her lips, seeing your cute expression made her heart swell. "Someone isn't strong enough to handle such cuteness."

Sayaka Igarashi: She would be flustered, and would pass out upon seeing how cute you were because of the headpats.

Meari Saotome: She would be fighting against herself, but when she did it, she would pretend to dislike it when she loved it too much.

Rei Batsubami: She would smile down at you, loving her affect on you. "Would you like to stay a little longer?

Ririka Momobami: She would be so happy, patting your head, and see you melt to her touch. "I love you!"