[One-Shot #3 Midari] Another Crazy Jabami

Requested: h3atherS

Pairing: Yumeko Sister Reader

Warning: Language and Crazy Reader

Words: 510

---

"You're joking," Midari chuckled, picking at her ear. "There's no way she has a sister."

Yuriko frowned. "I can't keep repeating myself over your own denial."

Midari looked at her, and huffed. "Not with that look on your eyes." Midari stood. "I outta meet her, maybe she will be able to do it without questioning." Yuriko sighed, watching the girl run off on her own fantasies.

Midari looked both ways, and exited out into the hallway. Her hands going straight for her pockets, and she walked carelessly.

Another Jabmi? Good news for me.

She walked past a door, hearing gasps and barely audible cussing. She smiled, peaking through to see the ruckus. She saw the same raven hair, thinking it was Yumeko, but another face appeared. She licked her lips.

"Another lost," The girl laughed. "Have you lost your confidence already? We were just getting started!"

Midari could hear the same soft and dangerous tone as Yumeko, but it had a little flare. A hint of insanity. She opened the door all the way, noticing the gamble was soon to come to an end. She leaned against the wall. The girl looked back at her, her tongue out between her teeth.

"You must be the little shit that Yumeko declares non-existent?" The girl smirked. "Don't worry, though, come sit down. I wanna play."

Midari winced, but smiled after. "Don't mind if I do."

"No." The girl said. "Not on the chair. I have a place I want you." She patted her lap, a cheeky smile on her lips.

Midari chuckled, amused. "Alright."

"Do you accept my invitation?"

"Yes." Midari replied.

"Good," The girl leaned into Midari's ear. "For ever round you lose you will scream my name each time I break a bone."

Midari felt a throb deep down, her heart raced, her face flustered.

"You like the sound of that, don't you?"

"Heck yeah," Midari exclaimed. "Let's get started!"

---

"Y/N!" Midari groaned, her nose running. She felt her hand turn numb, each finger broken. The small touch of Y/N brought her to her knees.

"Don't hold back now, that makes me sad." She nuzzled into Midari's back. "You don't want me sad do you?"

"No." Midari answered.

"Good." Midari felt the cold touch of her revolver, the slick touch of the barrel to her temple. "One day, you will die by my hand, and I will hold your blood in a jar as a treasure." Midari looked at you with darkening eyes.

"You would?"

Y/N laughed. "Of course, I am just another crazy Jabmi after all." Midari was pushed off Y/N's lap. "Get going. Until another day, Midari."

Y/N got up, and exited the door winking back at the lovestruck girl.

"Ahahahahahahha!" Midari laughed. "Of this day was absolutely perfect!"

---

"What's that sound in the bathroom?"

"I don't know, we should leave."

Midari looked down at her broken fingers. "Y/N, my little angel. You bring me to life! Ahahahaha!"