[One-Shot #6 Kirari] Dumb Fun

Requested: The-Devil-Who-Writes

Warning: None

Words:

Notes: This is from the Kirari Imagines Book, I will be moving requests from it and others.

---

You shout, waving enthusiastically. "Come jump on the bed with me, let's have some fun!"

She chuckled, her finger on her chin, as if she was thinking if the idea wa worth the banter. She saw you spin in circles every time your feet left the bed. You were too focused on jumping to bot noitce Kirari scheming to attack you.

You laughed hysterically, joy that radiated off of you made Kirari feel happy just the same. She hugged you, calming your hyper body for a little affection. You turn around, and grasp her hand, making her jump with you. She was a little shocked, but relaxed and continued to have fun with you.

"Kirari, I'm glad you're here."

"Yes, honey. I'm glad that you're here as well."

"I'd never thought you'd join me, but I'm not complaining. It's nice to hear your adorable laugh."

"My adorable laugh?" She pushed you down. "How about your adorable laugh?"

She started to tickle your sides, you laugh bursting, her smile growing larger. Your body squirms under her merciless touch, and your eyes start to water.

"Do you give up?"

"N-no!" You somehow managed to flip her over, and start to try to tickle her, but she didn't seem affected.

"Hm," She pulled her down, and kissed you. "It may seem that I won, too bad, I thought you'd grow immune to my games."

"Maybe I like them."

"Is that so?"

"Y-yeah."

"Don't get nervous on me now."

"I just, I had a lot of fun today with you. I enjoy your smile more than everything, and I'll do anything to see it more often." You cuddled into her.

"How sweet." She held you close. "Then I'll do this more often."

"That sounds great."

She kissed your forehead.

"Night."

"Night, Y/N."