[One-Shot #24] A Fishy Gift

Requested: KatHerine_Frazz

Warning: N/A

Words: 324

---

Kirari seemed to fascinate over fishes, mostly due to the concept of "survival of the fullest", but it wasn't the same at the aquarium in which you went on a date on.

Kirari was acting like a little child walking around aweing at the different types of fish. It made her feel great, making you laugh at how cute she was. Usually she was seductive, intimidating at the school, in front of you, she showed her soft side and you adored every second of it.

As you two were walking under the glass tunnel that showed the tank from above, you noticed a little pet shop. You wanted Kirari to have one fish that didn't eat another, to live it's pretty fish life without worrying about being eaten alive. You walked over, looking around without the a second thought.

Big mistake.

Kirari turned around, ready to speak to you. You weren't there. Her eyes widened as she looked around the place.

"Huh?" She saw the area was empty. "Y/N?"

She turned further away to see the shopping sign and smirked. She walled over seeing you at the cashier with a white beta fish in your hand. She sighed in relief. She came over, staring at the fish.

"Who's this?"

You paid and took Kirari by her hand. "He's for you. At home."

"Home?"

"Yeah. Have a little pal at home. It's what I can get for giving me a good day."

Kirari laughed, gently taking the fish into her grip. "How thoughtful. Remember, having the date is already the gift."

6ou blushed. "I figured you'd say that, but I also think he'd be a nice pet to have."

Kirari stared at the fish. "It would." Kirari at her girlfriend, her eyes  looking menacingly. "Don't run off again without me knowing, understand?"

You stood up straight. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good." She kissed your forehead and your date continued.