[One-Shot #25 Parody] Council Club

Requested: N/A

Words: 1004

Note: lol

---

A young girl looked at the library doors with an anxious expression. Baggy clothes covering her body, as she wasn't from a very wealthy family; she couldn't afford the attire or school uniform. She peeked through the ajar door, the library packed with students, and filed with endless chatter amongst other activities the school is known for. She sighed to herself, her body slightly slouching to her disappointment. She gently closed the door, and walked up the vibrant crimson red stairs.

"This place has four library rooms, you would think at least one of them would be quiet." She mumbled to herself.

She made her way through the hallway, windows glaring the sun against her, and birds flew by gaining her attention. She turned her body, looking right at the clear sky to daze at the beauty scenery. How are things in heaven, mom? I can't believe it has been ten years already. She continued her walk to find a room that is silent enough for her to study. She came across a lonesome room; Music Room #3. An abandoned music room, she thought, I guess this is the only place I get to study in peace. She opened to door to witness a group of pretty woman huddle around one raven hair girl with bloody red eyes sitting her a chair.

"Welcome." The girls spoke at once. The Council stood in front of her, all of them looking at her with sparked curiosity.

Runa Yomozuki, the short girl with a onesie, was standing on the left of the president showing a bright smile - her sharp tooth visible to anyone near. The dull-eyed, violet-haired girl was named Sayaka Igarashi. Her arms are crossed with a neutral expression as she eyed the unexpected girl closely.
Behind Sayaka was the girl named Rei Batsubami, she had her back turn, but her eyes never left the guest. Beside Sayaka was the Momobami twins, Kirari and Ririka, both eyeing the guest cocky and timidly. The one in the chair was Yumeko Jabami, the president of the club, her bloody red eyes gently observing the poor girl.

"The Council?" She said, backing up to the door, frantically moving her right hand to find the door handle to escape.

"Oh, it's a boy." Kirari stated. "How very disappointing."

"Kirari, Ririka - he's in the same class as you, isn't he?" Sayaka asked.

"Y-yeah, but he's very shy." Ririka answered.

"He doesn't act very sociable, my knowledge on him is very slim." Kirari replied.

"Hm." Sayaka tilted her head, having a very new understanding of the new boy. "Well, that wasn't very polite." She closed her eyes, her arms still crossed. "Welcome to the Council, Mr. Honor Student." She opened her eyes, a very know-it-all expression as she looked down at the shocked girl.

Yumeko sprung up. "You must me Y/N L/N, you're the exceptional honor student we've heard about."

Y/N turned around shocked. "How did you know my name?"

"Why, you're infamous, causing chaos through the gossip; it's not every day a person that lacks the skill to gamble or a commoner for that matter to gain entrance into this academy."

"Commoner," Y/N mumbled, in disbelief.

"You must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as an honor student, Mr. L/N."

"Audacious commoner," Y/N spoke, her eyebrow and lip twitching in bewilderment. "Well uh, thank you, I guess."

"You're welcome!" Yumeko exclaimed, her setting her hand onto Y/N's shoulder. "You're a hero to other poor people, and those who lack the enjoyment, and skill, to gamble L/N!" She sets her free hand on her cheek in astonishment. "You've shown the world even a person of your standard can climb the ladder in this elite private academy!" Y/N walked sideways, to escape the bright-eyed President, but Yumeko followed her with gestures to help her statement be more visbale. "It must be hard for you constantly be looked down upon others."

"I think your taking my stature a bit too far." She continued to wander around, escaping Yumeko's speech and company. "Spurned! Neglected! That doesn't matter now! Long live the poor!" She gently sat her hand once more on the poor girl's shoulder.

"We welcome you, poor man, to our world of risk-taking!" Yumeko exclaimed, a faint blush under her cheeks, and her eyes shining red.

"I'm out of here." Y/N said, walking to the door. She kept her pace before hands grabbed her arm, stopping her in her steps. "Hey, come back here. You must have some guts comin' here, like a superhero."

"Guts? I'm just an honor student." Y/N said, her arm being pulled to Runa.

"I never knew the famous scholar would be so openly interested in the sinful gambling way of life."

"Sinful? Interested?" She asked.

"So tell me, what kind of games are you into? Poker, Blackjack? Maybe a game of life and death?"

"It's not like that, I'm not here to gamble nor intake on whatever games you're playing!"

"Or, did you come here to seduce the Council, naughty boy." Yumeko winked.

"Uh. . .I, uh. . . it's not like that!" Y/N said, clumsy walking backward. "I was just looking for a quiet place to study!" Yumeko gently strokes the girls chin, gently titling to met her eyes. "I wouldn't say no, to a pretty boy like you, L/N. I don't discriminate." Y/N stammered, jumping back in shock before bumping in an expensive vase. She grasped, and tried to save it from falling, but failed to have it shattered onto the floor.

"We were going to feature that renaissance vase in an upcoming school auction." Kirari said, smirking.
"The bidding on that vase was supposed to start at eight million yen." Ririka informed.

"What?!"

Uh-Oh, Y/N is in another weird parody again, but at least the Kakegurui girls came along with...