[One-Shot #13 Sayaka] More Than Stress Relief

Requested: wannyhehe

Warnings: Overwhelming feelings, self-doubt

Words: 549

Notes: Sorry for the wait.

---

Sayaka Igarashi, the secretary of Kirari Momobami, the logical woman, was becoming overwhelmed, stressed. The great loss against Yumeko had dealt a good toll on her, she didn’t feel the worth of working alongside Kirari, not after the humiliation of almost losing her life. She was losing her sense of organization, everything was pulling up on her too quick for her to register. School work. Council work. The pressure of staying by Kirari’s side was a far greater challenge. But the side of heavy weight, the stress on her shoulders would soon be evaporated.

You caught her eye. The moment she saw you standing, working in the library, alone after school hours, it made her heart burst. Her cheeks inflamed by your small subconscious gestures, the crease of your eyebrow, the licking of your lips in concentration, it made her feel at ease. The stress was gone. She felt light. She couldn’t believe it. She watched as someone came up to you, she regained reality, and moved away from the scene. 

As time went by, she had finally got to know over a few weeks. She had gained the courage to talk to you one day, and she would never regret it. She sat down next to you, her hands intertwined with one another, she glanced at you, and saw your smile. You closed your notebook, sliding the pin onto the cover. 

“Once again?” She teased. 

She blushed. “Is it wrong?”

You shook your head. “I enjoy your company, Sayaka.” You bite the inside of your mouth. “You seem tense, is something wrong? Need a talk?”

She rubbed her thumb over her hand. “I do.”

You turned your body towards her. “Hit me. I’ll listen!” 

She opened her mouth, and everything that caused her stress, she confessed. “Everything is overwhelming , I don’t feel worthy of being in the same room as Kirari -- I lost a gamble in front of her eyes! I -- with the school and the council together I have been distracted. The only way for the stress to go away is when I look at you. . .” She blushed, looking at your shocked expression. “Being around you is calming. I have no reason why, but the moment I saw you, I wanted to get to know you more. I made a way to meet you. Here I sit with you. I want to ask you something.”

You nod your head, smiling softly. “Go ahead.”

“May you give me a chance to go out with me?” She asked. 

You chuckled sweetly. “If you’d give me a chance to do so.”

“Is that a yes?” 

“Yes, Sayaka.” You frowned. “If you aren’t just going to use me for stress relief.”

She felt her heart break at your voice. “No. You are the only person I can be myself around, that is precious, you are precious to me. . .” She grabbed your hand. “Don’t think that.”

 You squeeze her hand. “I trust you. Getting to know you more, I can’t explain the feeling. I’m glad I met you, Sayaka.”

“As to you, Y/N.” She squeezed your hand back. "You are more than stress relief."

You smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment."

She blushed. "If you'd insist."

---

Next Requests: ⬇

Melody13522 - Kirari

desireemae7776 - Yumemi

iamasimpforkirari - Kirari