[Scenario #24] Handing her the Game Controller

iamasimpforkirari

Details: You have to go to the bathroom and hand her the game controller.

Yumemi Yumemite: She held the controller, acting innocent before going on a rampage in the game--even if the game is the Sims. You come back with her smiling at you, and you dont ask questions.

Kirari Momobami: She chuckles and goes to the game. She isnt too good at it, but if it includes killing, she'll dance on their dead body as she looks at her in victory.

Itsuki Sumeragi: You can hear her curse and you just sit in the toilet holding in laughter.

Runa Yomozuki: You just hope you get the controller back.

Yumeko Jabami: She doesn't get it at first and you somehow got pulled into training her/teaching her to play after your pee break.

Midari Ikishima: "..." You wish to die as you just hear some questioning stuff in the living room. "Shoot me! Shoot me! YEAH!"

Sayaka Igarashi: You come back to her hiding it the corner/the game is pause/the controller is at a distance. You laugh at her. "It's okay, you don't have to be so anxious."

Meari Saotome: She got killed/something went wrong and she was out revenge that you just watched her play after you got back. "Come back you bitch!"

Rei Batsubami: She was serious. Each move/button pushed had motivation and you were moved by her godly ways. "Woah! You need to play with me/play the game on your free time!"

Ririka Momobami: She takes it. She does her best to keep up with where you left off, but all that work she couldn't handle. You walk back to see her still.

"Ririka?" You pat her head. She looked at her and smiled.

"Nothing went wrong!"

"Aw, thanks."