[One-Shot #10 Midari] Flower

Requested: ssmallzz

Warning: None

Words: 558

Notes: From Midari Imagines

---

Everyone knew she was known as the
"crazy girl", being in loved with pain that is being inflicted upon her. But, she wasn't like that always, or so she had vulnerable sides that you were able to see first.

You were walking during after school hours, making sure you were caught up on any work your classes had assign you. You didn't want to take the long way to the exit, so you took the side stairs that each hallway may have at the end. Walking down, you saw someone sitting alone.

Upon walking further without causing any unwanted noise, you saw Midari holding a small flower in her hand. She was focused, adoring the small plant. You noitce her face was slightly flushed, as if she was in love with in. You accidently took another step, the metal creaking from the pressure.

"Hey, who's there?" She looked right at you, and her face became even brighter. "Oh, I-it's you. What are you doing spying on me!" She hissed.

"Well, you can't have any privacy in a stair case, since people walk up and down them. . ."

She looked away, and hid the flower.

"W-well get moving!"

"No." You replied.

"No?" You saw her eyes shine. "Uh, I mean why not?"

"Because, I never seen you like this."

"Oh," She glanced at your hand. "I didn't want to meet you this way, but may I confess something?"

You looked at her shocked, your heart thumping in your chest. "And that may be?"

"This flower calms me down, it soothes me, you know?" She held in gently in her hand. "A-and I wanted to give it to you, but not like this."

She gave you the flower, staring into your eyes. "It's very beautiful."

"Y-yeah?" She realized what she was doing, and swiftly left you alone.

"Midari?"

She walked away, her hands in her pocket, face bright red, and her heart pounding in her chest. She smiled, happy that you took her small gift.

"That was unexpected, but I'm glad I saw with my own eyes." You walked downstairs, she wasn't to be seen.

"Seems that I'll have to find you tomorrow." You smile, overly joyed. "See if you'd accept my confession."

***

Next morning, you wandered around school, searching for her witty remarks to a random student. You saw her standing by herself, looking down. She was thinking back on the small conversion you had yesterday. She looked peaceful to you, although you didn't mind her crazy side, her calm and vulnerable side was adorable. Especially the are sight of her blushing and being nervous around you.

She glanced over at you, and straightened her posture. She saw the flower in your breastpocket, and subconsciously grinned. You walked up to her, and she didn't hide her smile that grew with each step you took.

"You have the flower." She said.

"Of course, it's from you - someone special."

"What?" She laughed, her face hot.

"I'm not lying. I like you, Midari."

"E-even-"

"Even when you fantasize about being shot."

"Wow, I'm happy!" She picked you by your ribs, but soon placed you down.

"Class starts soon, talk to you later."

"Bye, Y/N." She wacked her head with her revolver, unable to control her visible joy.