[Scenario #17] You Flinch In A Fight

Requested: novistenadaqui

Yumemi Yumemite: It was no lie that she can destroy a room when something frustrating and rage provoking accrue, but no way would she ever lay a hand on you. But when she saw you flinch her eyes widen, everything seemed to stop at the squinting of your eyes. "What? What made you think I would hit you?"

"I just -- I don't know."

She would hold you in a hug. "I couldn't. I may trash chairs, but remember, you aren't one, okay?"

Kirari Momobami: She can be intense at some points, and sometimes she can be cold, but physical aggression was not on the list. Moving her hand a bit, but when you flinched -- expecting to be hit, for once she was speechless. What made you believe that she would ever hit you?

"Whether I'm in the wrong, I know better than to hit you. Better yet, I wouldn't hit you. I've told you once before, I love you, I wouldn't want harm to be against you -- not even my own."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She may playful hit you, but a fight? No. But you barely had fights, so seeing you flinch during one -- it broke her. You could see the hurt in her eyes. "Itsuki--" .

"I'm sorry. Don't be afraid. This fight was stupid anyway, let's go relax. How does that sound?"

Runa Yomozuki: She was practically smaller than you. But most of your fights weren't really fights, but this night it went south. Yelling back and forth, and when she was about to move the sucker from hee mouth you flinched.

"Y/N?" You looked at her, and saw her confused and pained expression. "Did something happen to you? I would never hit you, and if you haven't forgotten, I'm a small child."

Yumeko Jabami: She can be scary at times, but most were not towards you. After being caught up in a fight, she was getting frustrated so she moved her hands to express that, but to you -- you flinched. She went silent.

"Y/N? Why did you flinch?" She spoke in the silence, the ringing of your ears making you shiver. "I would never hurt you, so why? Do we need to talk?"

Midari Ikishima: She's a total nut, but most of the pain she wants to herself, so when you flinch she's confused. She looked at you with squinted eyes until she realized you thought she was gonna hit you.

"We fight." She said. "But. . . I won't hit you, okay? Not even during the. . .worst of them. But. . . if you hit me, I'm up for it--"

Sayaka Igarashi: She's a simp, protective, logical girlfriend-simp with a tazer. Fights aren't always normal, but when she saw you flinch she felt her heart dropped. She would feel tears down her face, hugging you tight.

"Never think I would ever hit you."

Meari Saotome: She's aggressive, but that was before you started dating. She wouldn't grab you by the collar now and threaten you against a wall. She would some-what bluntly tell you things, and fights happen sometimes over the dumbest of things. But seeing you flinch, it didn't sit well with her.

She would grab your hand. "Listen to me. No matter how often we fight, hitting you will never happen. You wouldn't do that to me, so I will never do that to you-- don't look at me like that."

Rei Batsubami: She didn't like violence, she did things she had to do. So when fights came around she always wanted to resolve them then and there, but she can't always control the intensity of them. Whether it was big or small, you flinching caught her off guard. It shocked her, she didn't speak, all she did was kiss your forehead and pull you to bed.

Ririka Momobami: Poor baby. Seeing you flinch broke her so bad she wouldn't stop apologizing with tears down her face. She had to put her mask on to persuade you that she was find, but all it did was deepen her sobs.

"Ririka, it's okay!"

"Ahhhh!"