[One-Shot #19 Sayaka] Worth

Requested: SimpleTimes1

Warning: Jealously

Words: 608

---

Who knew having an innocent crush on someone would bring you some much attention from a Momobami. You watched Sayaka from afar, occasionally helped her when she would do errands on behalf of the Momobami. You didn't didn't a lot of expectations, mostly, you would admire her, and sometimes panic when you got too close. You didn't predict Kirari to bring you hell because of her own jealously.

You had finally made your move, talking, being around her, giving her gifts on days when you could tell was a bit more stressful. Sayaka was appreciative. It was effective, you were capturing her heart, little by little. At the same time, making an enemy. You didn't know what to do, having Kirari look at you with such hatred from her conflicted emotions she barely showed, you wanted to just drop dead.

You felt caged in whenever she walked past you. Your body froze, tensed and locked in place. Your breath hitched at her sent, you wanted to run. You saw Yumeko and Ryouta in front of you; even their friendly faces couldn't you out of your fear. You had promised Sayaka to meet her in the council room as everyone would be too busy to disrupt us, she was too optimistic when it came to Kirari.

She stopped. You glanced, and in the corner of your eye her blue ones stared back. She turned to you, and it felt as if they were glowing. She lifted her hand, her lips hovering to your ear lobe. She whispered, seductively and frighteningly. "I've only started. Meet me in the council room in a few. If you don't, Midari would love to find you." She walked away, her arms relaxing to her side.

When she was fianlly out of sight, you sighed. You felt your heart pound in your chest, and unexpectedly, you jumped to someone's warm touch. You looked up at Yumeko and Ryouta's concerned looks. You smiled, bowing your head, confused.

"Are. . . Are you okay?" He asked.

"She's scared." Yumeko stated. "To be expected when it came to the President." She laughed.

"Uh. . . Yeah." He turned to you. "It seemed pretty tensed from over there--"

"Thank you, goodbye." You turned around, following the way Kirari went.

To the council room you go.

***

Kirari entered, and she was met with an upset secretary. Sayaka stood up from the chair, marched herself to the President, and she spoke her mind.

"Why are you torturing Y/N? She has done nothing!" Sayaka sighed. "You're trying scare her away, why?! I like her!"

"What about me?" Kirwri asked.

Sayaka looked at Kirari with bewildered eyes, her lips curved down, enraged by the jealous from the Momobami.

"Jealously?" Sayaka said, astonished. "You're doing in spite of jealously? Have you no respect?! I finally have someone that I can see a future with, and you want to destroy it out of your own selfishness? Do you even respect me?" She laughed. "I guess not. If being your secretary gives you these feelings then maybe you should find another one."

Kirari felt her throat dry, she reached out to Sayaka before you interrupted with tears down your face upon hearing the conversation.

"Sayaka?"

Kirari looked at you, she clicked her tongue. She glanced at Sayaka who beemed when she saw you. She sighed. She walked up to you.

"Move." She said and you did.

She felt you two alone out of her own shame.

"You feel the same?" You asked.

"Of course. We can make this work work now that she is no longer here. Join me?"

"Yes, yes I will."