[Scenario #16] She Flinches

Yumemi Yumemite: You would be shock, for someone who goes all out on fights, making sure she didn't act weak, seeing her flinch sent you aback. "You couldn't think that I would. . .let's forget about this."

Kirari Momobami: "Who has hurt you, Kirari? Knowing you, this isn't something to take likely."

Itsuki Sumeragi: You would hold her hands. "I would never hurt you, no matter what."

Runa Yomozuki: You would feel bad, even though she would reassure you she was okay, you ended up buying her snacks and candy to apologize for the fight. But the sight didn't hurt when thought of.

Yumeko Jabami: What -- what made you think I was going to hit you? Is someone hitting you?!"

Midari Ikishima: "Aww you didn't hit me." She frowned.

"Bitch what--?"

Sayaka Igarashi: "Sayaka? We have fights, but. . . I wouldn't hit you, I love you remember? Let's go relax."

Meari Saotome: You would be confused. "For someone who is aggressive, seeing you flinch isn't a good sight to see. . . do we need to talk?"

Rei Batsubami: "Everything is stressful, the past could be apart of this. But I would never hit you." You would hug her. "Never."

Ririka Momobami: "What? Why? Why would you flinch?" Your voice was barely over a whisper as you started to cry, and then she started panicking -- then cries with you. "D-o-o, I n-need to beat someone u-up?" You sobbed.