[One-Shot #21 Mary] You Lost, But You're Still Mine

Requested: Twylia__

Words: 1022

Warning

Notes: From Mary Imagines

---

Mary looked from above, seeing your gamble against someone she despised, but she didn't expect for you to lose to them. You were still as a rock, looking down at the table in defeat before being dragged to stand up by the opponent.

"It seems that Y/N is the loser, and my girlfriend form day forward as you are my pet - mittens." They snickered, holding your arm up. "She is mine until she pays her debt, and maybe she'll fall for me! Ahahahahahaha!"

Mary's hand balled into a fist, anger and disgust shown on her face. Jealousy surging through her veins, her lips straight, and teeth clenched.

She looked at your shocked and guilty face as you drown in your own failure. She wanted to take you off that stage, put you in her arms away from the person who seemed desperate to have you for themselves.

She got up, and walked away her hands still in fists. Her body stiff, holding in the eurge to scream and curse them out, but that wouldn't do anything good. She exited the room, and she wasn't seen that day after that.

"You lost, but you're still mine."

You looked up not seeing Mary in the seats, and you felt even more guilty, holding in your tears. You looked away in shame, not daring to look at anyone after the humiliating gamble you had to endure.

"I wonder what makes your heart flutter. You have a lot of debt to pay, and I a lot of time to treat me." They whispered in your ear. "Let's have some fun shall we?" You looked at them with widen eyes, and they chuckled.

Walking out, they held your hand.

----

Mary looked out the window seeing the two of you having lunch together. She grit her teeth, her eyebrow twitching. She looked over seeing Yumeko and Ryouta. She stood up, her hair covering her eyes. She walked in front of Yumeko.

"Mary?" Yumeko have a sly smile, already knowing the reason behind Mary's behavior.

"I can't stand them touching her -- that is suppose to be me!" Mary shouted. "So can you help me get her out of that debt?"

Yumeko clapped her hands together, and her smile grew larger. "Of course I can, I know having more than one girlfriend is a fantasy of some."

"Okay then." Mary looked down. "Make sure they suffer messing with Y/N."

Yumeko grasped Mary's hand. "You got it!"

Mary rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah." Taking her hand away from Yumeko's.

---

Yumeko and Mary walked down to you and the person being feed. Mary felt her anger boil, and Yumeko wasn't any way pleased. Mary stood in front of them, casting a shadow on the person's face.

"Huh?" They opened their eyes. "Mary and Yumeko?" Mary dragged you beside her, holding your hand protectively. "Hey! She's mine!"

Yumeko bend down, looking right into their eyes. "I have a proposition for you."

"Yeah?" Like click their tongue. "What is it?"

"You and me gamble: if I were to win Y/N has no debt, and never was your girlfriend; if you win I become your girlfriend as well." Yumeko said.

"Wow, I can't say no to that, you're on, and I won't lose." They said. "Now let go of Y/N!" They dragged you down to them, your hand on their chest as they wink at Mary.

Her jealously raised. "You're gonna pay for that, jackass."

"Sure I will." They mocked.

---

A few days past, and you were out of debt, but Mary has been avoiding you. You didn't need that right now all you wanted was to be by her side again. You scouted around the hallway, and noticed her alone. You ran up to her, and her eyes were soft, but then harden.

"Mary-"

You felt pain on your cheek, and you looked at Mary, but before another word could be said she kissed you hard. It was filled with passion, but most of all -- jealously. Tears filled up at your eyes, you were happy to be by her side once again. She backed away looking right into your eyes. Your chest heaved, your breath was taken away from you, but you weren't complaining.

"You are to never do that again you dummy." Her voice cracked.

You were shock to see tears to slowly flow down her face. You wiped them away, scared that she was feeling more than just anger and jealously.

"It's okay, you are the only person I see. No one else can take me away."

She rest her head on your shoulder, holding you in her arms. A smile hidden from your sight.

"Are you smiling?"

"No, dumbass!"

"Mhm, sure." You laughed, holding her as well.

She was happy, so happy to have you back with her again, and she has Yumeko to thank.

---

"Yumeko," Mary looked into her eyes.

Yumeko stood there with a bright smile. "There is no need to apologize, what are friends for?"

Mary sighed. "Still-"

Yumeko hugged her. "Nope! No need. Tell Y/N I said hi! I haven't seen her in a while."

"Sure, I can do that." Mary looked up. "Or you can do that now."

Yumeko turned around and saw your beautiful face. She came up to you and hugged you. "Hi, Y/N!"

Mary looked dumbfounded. "Hey! Don't hug her!"

She let go, and smiled at you.

"Thank you for your help Yumeko. I wouldn't really be here right now if it weren't for what you did."

"No need to thank me, we are friends after all!"

"Yeah we are!" You smiled.

Mary took your hand. "Come on Y/N, we have some catching up to do."

"Oh okay." You waved bye to Yumeko.

"Bye, Y/N!" She waved as well.

---

"Where are we going to do?" You asked.

Mary looked away blushing. "I wanted to take you out since I couldn't for those days they had you."

"You're so cute."

"No I'm not!" She hissed.

"Yes you are. And I love you for it."

She blushes even more. "I love you too."