[Scenario #12] Her Reaction: Abusive Ex

Requested: wolf_lov

Yumemi Yumemite: She would have never thought about the fact that people in your past may have no been good, but the thought of someone abusing you -- especially an ex -- she couldn't believe it. "Shut the fuck up before I kick you in the balls/weak spot!"

Kirari Momobami: She knew. She was everyone, everywhere and had power. Although seeing the sight of them close to you, it enraged her. But being the person she was, she held her ground and with the snap of her finger hell was unleashed. "Every step you take, I'll be watching you."

Itsuki Sumeragi: Say what? She wasn't clueless, jealous of the "ex", but overall oblivious to the past. Seeing your fearful and trembling self, it was no good reunion. "Back away, or I'll take a nail."

Runa Yomozuki: She's small, she really can't be aggressive physically, but with her mischivious and childlike appearance she had her ways. "I may be small, but if I see you around here again I'll bring hell with me."

Yumeko Jabami: She's very observant, doesn't take too kindly to certain people, and isn't forcing herself to act a certain way. So upon knowing, seeing, and studying the ex that dared touch you. Let's say, she wasn't Ms. Innocent at the moment. "Touch her again, and I'll break a bone."

Midari Ikishima: She can be dumb or have her priorities in the wrong places, but she wasn't messing with the fact that someone you once knew was what made you fearful. And we all know she magically has a gun with her, so with a wish and a bang; "Why are you running?!"

Sayaka Igarashi: She has a tazer, and she ain't afraid to use it. We all saw her with Kirari, ready to taze that one person that got too close. "You better leave, but I end up tazing your ass!"

Meari Saotome: She can be a brat sometimes, but when it came to your safety and comfort -- she ain't playin'. She was ready to kill your ex before Ryouta stopped her from doing harm. "Let go of me, dumbass!" 

Rei Batsubami: She can be intimidating, but with her past, she wasn't holding back with seeing the very person that caused you harm. She a smirk, a twickle of her eye, she whispered in their ear. "Sometimes it's better to run away. You better start."

Ririka Momobami: She may be timid, but when she needs to be, she gonna bring hell and fire with her. "There's one thing you must understand." She laughed. "I show no mercy."