[Scenario #38] Her Reaction: You Sleep Through Her Favorite Movie

In case you couldn't see the title: You sleep through her favorite movie.

---

Yumemi Yumemite: She would be furious with you, but didn't care to wake you up, knowing if something else would (depends on the movie) and would find that moment joyful as karma for you rudely sleeping through her movie you wanted to watch with him.

Kirari Momobami: Her attention would be drawn to you. She would plot what devious things she'll do to you for being disrespectful during her movie choice and knew exactly what it was. She didn't like the idea of a movie making you tired - she wanted it to be her.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She'd smack you with a pillow, getting you to wake up and saying you're going to miss the best part. She'll take small glances to you, ensuring you aren't going to fall asleep again.

Runa Yomozuki: She'd pause the movie, move her lips to your ear, and she shouts, almost scaring you to death at the sudden loud noise. She'll laugh at you, saying it was your fault for falling asleep.

Yumeko Jabami: She didn't quite care. It was adorable seeing you sleep like a baby as her movie played in the background. She would gently pull your head into her lap, petting your head as she engrossed herself to the screen.

Midari Ikishima: "Hey! Get up!" She'll shout, smacking your face. "Are you trying to say something? Falling asleep to a movie you agreed to watch with me?!" She tsk-ed. "You would have my head if I did it to you, so what's the big idea?!"

Sayaka Igarashi: She'll lower the volume, getting a blanket to cover your body, trying to make a little noise as possible.

Meari Saotome: She jiggled you awake. "You better have a good excuse for sleeping through the movie, or I'm going to be pissed."

Rei Batsubami: "Falling asleep so easily?" She mumbled to herself at the sight of you. "It's quite impressive."

Ririka Momobami: She'll cuddle into her, not caring if you woke up from her moving close to you. She was just happy to be with you, even if you had fallen asleep.