[Scenario #11] Top Energy Reader: "Baby girl"

Requested: -sodaboba

Yumemi Yumemite: She'll be shocked to be suddenly pinned to the wall, and to see your mischievous smirk and the swirl of your tongue as you licked your lips before saying "baby girl". She wasn't ready, she was pissed off at first, but the way it rolled off your tongue made her freeze.

Kirari Momobami: She'll smirk, looking right at you, hearing the words she chuckled lowly. She gently grabbed a hold of your chin, and pulled you to her. "Don't start something if you can't finish it, honey."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would blush, mostly shocked, but the sound of "baby girl" reaching to her ears made her blush furiously. "Speechless?"

Runa Yomozuki: She would be startled, but she glint of your eyes, the toothy grin, and the words from your lips. She blushed, and for once, she was speechless. "Don't be so shocked, little germlin."

Yumeko Jabami: She would be curious, not once saying a word, she watched your eyes stare at her dangerously. "Hey, baby girl." You spoke, but she was unphased. "You're going to have to try a lot harder than that, Y/N!"

Midari Ikishima: She would be frustrated, but seeing your playful grin she didn't act aggressively. She cocked her head, her hands stuffed in her pocket. "What is it?" She asked, but the response was not what she expected. "Don't be so tense, baby girl." She would be red, startled more than anything, but she'll smirk. "I see where this is going."

Sayaka Igarashi: She would be beat red, she hands flat against the wall. She'd watch you with anticipating eyes, wondering what would come next. "How is my baby girl?" You'd say and she'll faint. "Uh-oh. . ."

Meari Saotome: She would be all in your face before you pinned her to the wall, you leaned close to her ears. "What's making you so stressed out, baby girl?" You'll pull away to see her flustered face. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Shut up, dumbass!"

Rei Batsubami: Um, you're joking right? You'd try, unless you were tall enough to be able to pin her, but nonetheless she'll be confused. "What are you doing?" In which you'd reply, "Nothing baby girl." She would be unphased, and push you aside. "M'kay."

Ririka Momobami: First off, you'd scare her, making her flustered against a wall, what could she do? Nothing. You'd lean close to her, centimeters from her face, and when the words were spoken she went up in flames. "Ririka?!" She never stood a chance.