[Scenario #18] You Haven't Eaten In A While

Requested: iamasimpforkirari

Yumemi Yumemite: She's usually always busy with the council or her small pop star world. Although it doesn't stop her from noticing small--rather alarming--things from you. She wouldn't just to conclusions, it would be anything that could stop you. So she takes the day away from reality and spend it with you, making sure your fed--taking care of, and all the good things.

Kirari Momobami: She's a hawk. She always knows when your off, this was no different. She would confront you in a casual manner, ask you questions, and eventually take you out to dinner. She won't concern herself unless it becomes common, for right now, she can relax knowing you're filling up your stomach.

Itsuki Sumeragi: Be a little concerned, but she'll save the day without causing too much of a scene. She would take you somewhere after school, hopefully by herself, but made Yumeko tags along. She's just happy seeing you happy with the food in front of you.

Runa Yomozuki: Skeptical. Why weren't you eating? It's a long day, as ever, but she hated seeing you busy. . . more than usual. She would ask someone to bring you food, or her, herself, would seek you out. She gets her way either option.

Yumeko Jabami: She'll scold you a bit. She didn't like seeing you sulk around, so she came over to you and made you eat with her. You tired to dismiss her suggestion, but you couldn't say no for long. She watched you eat every bite. "Good girl."

Midari Ikishima: "What are you doing? I can hear your stomach growling from a mile away." She snickered. "Does this mean I get to take you out today?" She took you by your hand. "You can't stop me now!"

Sayaka Igarashi: "This can't happen. Meals are important, especially with the stressful days of school." She would take you out, with the approval of Kirari. "Now, where would you like to go?"

Meari Saotome: "Dumbass!" She says as she gives you food. "No matter what, this can't happen."

Rei Batsubami: She would be a little upset, but seeing your busy day, she understood. She would take you at the best moment, a little date out, and make sure you eat.

Ririka Momobami: She would use her authority to take you away. "Y/N, come with me." With such a deep voice, it made you blush, but you knew something was up. When you followed her to a neatly seat up table with goodies, you knew you got the best girlfriend in the world.